Ex-Girlfriend

Misako's POV :

It was nighttime and I was trying to get Lloyd to go to sleep, but he was too scared to close his eyes. He kept staring at the wall and he was breathing..pretty much in fear. I kept stroking his head lovingly and his upper arm over and over again, but he was still awake.

"They won't get you,Lloyd.I promise.You're save here." I assured him to calm him down, but that didn't really work.

"You sure?I just turned bad and I just BLINDLY walked to the Oni!And I...I didn't even realize it.It's like my eyes were closed but they were awake the whole time.What if I..I-I.." Lloyd panicked.

"You're gonna be fine.Don't worry about anything.If those Oni come back,then we'll just hide you somewhere.One of us will hide with you to make sure you're safe in your hiding spot." I assured him as he turned to face me.

"You sure?" He asked, feeling very insecure.

"I'm sure." I answered and told him, "Now go to sleep,you need your energy for tomorrow."

"Ok." Lloyd replied and tried so hard to go to sleep.

Soon, he was fast to sleep and I was relieved. I tucked Lloyd in and kissed his forehead and went to my bed.

"He's finally asleep?" Wu asked.

"Finally.He was so scared." I answered as I looked at my sleeping son from my bed.

"We'll speak to him tomorrow.Perhaps a cup of tea will calm him down." Wu said.

"Like who I wonder." I teased and Wu smiled 'I-know-who-you-mean'.

Then we both went to sleep with our hands holding each other's. 

Lloyd's POV(In the Morning the Next Day) :

I slowly woke up as I smelled breakfast, must be Zane cookin'. I was about to run to the kitchen when I noticed something in the corner of my eye, I turned to it and saw my mom and Uncle Wu holding hands while sleeping. I got angry and jumped to them, which woke them up as I separated their hands from each other.

Wu's POV :

Misako and I were both shocked when someone jumped to us and separated our hands from each other, and that someone was....Lloyd?!

"Lloyd,what are you doing?!" I asked in panic as he stared at me pretty...deadly.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY MOTHER!!" He yelled and almost attacked me, but his mother stopped him by grabbing his hands.

"Lloyd,calm down!I'm fine!" Misako said to calm him down.

But Lloyd didn't listen, he kept trying to attack me.

"Wu,you better get out of here!I'll handle him." Misako told me.

"You sure?What if he hurts you?!" I asked in worries.

"He won't hurt me.He's acting like this to protect me." Misako said to calm me down and I ran out of the room.

Misako's POV :

"Wu,you better get out of here!I'll handle him." I told Wu while trying to hold Lloyd back.

"You sure?What if he hurts you?!" He asked in worries.

"He won't hurt me.He's acting like this to protect me." I said to calm him down and he ran out of the room.

While he was running out of the room, Lloyd was looking at him and once he was out, he turned to me.

I gently pulled him closer and let him lean against my chest.

"Why were you holding hands with him?I thought you only love dad." He asked.

"Well,..Wu is..my brother-in-law and..to be honest with you,I still have feelings for him,I always have..I just keep on making sure it doesn't blind me to avoid any conflict. Especially for you,I know it's hard to see me spending time and holding hands with you uncle instead of your father.But I still love him,I love them both." I explained.

"So...he's just taking dad's place in your heart until he comes back?" He asked.

"No.No one is taking anyone's place.Let's just forget that it happened and go to breakfast." I said and he started turning back to normal and fell to me.

I laid him down on my bed and stayed there until he woke up. And I decided to call Garmadon, he could help Lloyd control his Oni side since he was an Oni himself. I grabbed my phone and started dialing his number, hoping he would answer.

"Come on,Garmadon.Please answer." I whispered with hope, but it was crushed when a message came.

"Don't call me again.Take care though."

I sighed and put my phone down. I had no idea what else to do, I just waited until my son wakes up. Then Zane came in with two plates of pancakes.

"Good morning,Mrs.Garmadon." Zane greeted with a smile.

"Good morning,Zane." I greeted back with a smile.

"Is Lloyd ok?" He asked.

"He's ok.Just gotten out of control for a minute,but he's fine now." I answered.

"Well,Wu told me what happened and I thought I'd just bring your and Lloyd's breakfast to you instead." Zane said.

"Thank you,Zane." I thanked him.

"It was my pleasure,Mrs.Garmadon." Zane replied and walked out.

I looked at Lloyd again and I could see he was starting to wake up.

"Wh..What happened?" He asked with an exhausted voice and sat up.

"Don't worry about it.Just-" I answered but he started panicking.

"The ONI didn't attack,did they?!Nor did I hurt anyone?!" He panicked.

"No.None of those happened,don't worry." I answered and hugged him closer.

He sighed in relief, but after he did that....his expression showed that..he wasn't so relieved.

"Lloyd?What's wrong?" I asked.

"I..I had...a-a dream...I was....w-was.." He answered in fear.

"What is it,Lloyd?Are you ok?" I asked him as I got even more worried.

"I was...a-an O-Oni..like....literally an Oni.." Lloyd said as he started shivering in fear.

"That's not going to happen.We're not going to let that happen." I said and he stayed silent.

I looked at him and saw the expression he had on his face, I was confused.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

He stayed silent.

"Lloyd?What's wrong?Did..something else happened in your dream?" I asked.

"Yes.." He answered.

"What happened?" I asked.

He stayed silent for a minute, but then..

"My..." He started as he started tearing.

I became worried and...

"My...e-ex....ex-girlfriend.."