Get Away!!

Misako's POV :

"He's not going ANYWHERE with you!!" I shouted and grabbed Lloyd's arm.

"Let him come to us!!" The Omega demanded.

But I ignored him and pulled my son back inside.

"Wait!!"

Then Lloyd suddenly stopped walking. He was back to normal, his eyes were green again.

But judging by the look on his face, I guessed he recognized the voice.

"That...T-That voice.." He murmured.

Then he turned. I did the same thing and was shocked to see who was shouting.

"What.." Lloyd asked in disbelief.

"How are you..?!" I asked, also in disbelief.

To see..

Harumi standing next to the Omega.

"How are you....How are you alive?!And what are you doing with those creatures?!" Lloyd shouted.

"I'll tell you if you come with us." Harumi responded.

"Did you hit your head really hard when you fell with that building?I'm not going anywhere with you OR THEM!!" Lloyd snapped.

"They need a new leader,Lloyd." Harumi said.

"What about the long-big-hornie guy?Isn't he already the leader?" Lloyd asked.

"Everything will be clear if you come with us." Harumi answered.

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR MY SON?!?!HE'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!" I immediately yelled and pulled Lloyd inside the Monastery.

Wu followed us in. 

No One's POV :

The Omega got angry and turned to Harumi. She noticed the glare.

"Give me some time.Let me take action into this." Harumi said.

The Omega hesitated, but decided to give Harumi a chance.

"Alright.You will stay here and convince that Greenie to come to us and be on our side!" The Omega said.

Harumi nodded.

The Oni then left. 

Harumi walked inside the Monastery and tried to find Lloyd. But she ran into..

"Why are you here?Who gave you permission to enter this Monastery?!"

Nya.

"I went in here myself.I don't need permission to enter whichever place I desire to step in!" I answered assertively.

"But this is NOT your Monastery!!" Nya argued.

"Doesn't matter.I'm already in anyway.And as good people,you wouldn't kick your guest out of your home right after they took a step in,right?" Harumi said and walked away.

The whole way down the hallway, Harumi ignored everything Nya said, including her warning. She quickly searched for Lloyd's room. 

In Lloyd's Room.

"How is she even here?!" 

"Don't think about it too much." Misako said.

"As long as she doesn't get in my sight!" Lloyd panicked.