part 10

"now shall we 'talk' and get to know each other ...hmm "

V was feeling excited his hands were itching to make the old men scream and the beg for their lives ,its been long  since he's been on these kind of missions.

V looked at the male  who was struggling beneath him making him irritated from his continues squirming on the cold floor  ,he then glance the other man who was holding his stomach and groaning in pain making V smile in satisfaction.

the old man beneath him moved again making V jerk forward but not much ,V was now really pissed he stood  up only to step on the man's throat with full force , the man yelped at the sudden pain but his voice came out only a muffle V chuckled at the man's face which was slowing turning to red and purplish colour due to lack of air.

the man started to hit V's legs trying to get out of his hold but V didn't budge ,Michael started lose his consciousness.

but V stepped away from him.  he would not let him die that easily,the man started to couch violently catching his breath as his both hands started stroking his now bruised throat .

V smirked  but his attention was diverted to the other  man who hesitantly   took his dagger out positioning himself to attack V ignoring his pain

V casually put his hands in pocket looking at the man with a bored expression , the man  rushed forward swinging the dagger which V dodged it as if he was dancing moving side to side..

the next moment the man only felt pain on his right shoulder then he realise that the dagger that was in his hands a few seconds ago was now pushed into his shoulder by one an only V

screams of agony were filled though the room as V kept twisting the dagger ,V kept on pushing and pulling the dagger in and out from his shoulder .

"getting confident aren't we??" V finally pull the dagger out of the man's shoulder kicking him again in his stomach the man stumbled back falling on the floor with a loud thud .

"V that's enough !! got out of there now ,the plan changed leave the men and move out NOW!! " namjoon shouted from the other side making V frown and confuse as to why the leader was backing up all of a sudden .

then he heard laud banging on the locked door as if five or four people were pushing it open ,V's gaze averted towards Michael who laughed like a maniac glaring at V

"did you really thought you will trap us and try to make us spill everything about our boss ...huh you are wrong ...now our men will surely kill you ....oh and this room has cameras your face will  be shown to everyone ......." he spoke with horse voice smirk widened looking at V who only had a blank expression.

"...you are trapped, the tables are turned ..this was all part of a plane ..you really thought we won't notice an uninvited person in our party  but we didn't knew that person will be the mighty assassin V himself..... pfff  your dumber then i thought you were V" the man continued but V only stayed silent ,making the man irritated for having no response from the assassin but he smirked again.

"....your friends out side and one in the roof .........would already be dead by now " the man laughed like a maniac seeing V shock face .

"get out of there now tae!!" jin panicked on the other line but V stayed silent face full of shock .....

his silence was making everyone confuse and scared.

V slowly scanned the whole room but stopped when his eyes landed on the open window which was full opened now.

the old man looked at V then towards the window "are you going to run away?? ,the mighty assassin V is going to run away?? ,well damned you our men are everywhere you can't escape!!" he shouted at V not knowing why the younger was so calm at the moment .