A fathers rage Part 12

Sabers mandibles click together this means he was thinking then saber leans over Hunter slightly and turns them over to where he was facing him... everything happened so fast everything was a blur to Hunter so he knew what was happening and out of reflex he bit saber on his neck he knew he broke the skin because he hears saber growling but not in pain and pleasure after that everything just happened too fast (authors note forgive me if this isn't any good this is my first time making something like this but I hope you enjoy)... both were still sleeping... The Next Morning Saber growls As He hears Someone knocking on His Door He Puts On His Gear Then Opens the door He Sees His Father He Bows his Head In Respect and says" Father What do you need?... Night Fang Snarls and says" you Rack Of that Humans Sent Do not Tell me You Mated with Him... Saber says" he is My Mate Father I will not Tolerate you Talking bad About him You know I am Guy So What Different dos it Mack if I Mated with a Human or not... Night Fang growls And says" the difference is that he is not one of us That Human Will Never Be Like Us!... Saber Wars RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! Your Wrong Father He Saved My Life Twice! He Has Proven Himself To be a worrier Like Us Other Wiess The Elder would Have Never Mark Him! You Now Nothing About Him or His Past!... 

Night Fang Wars RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! SILENTS PUP! YOU HAVE LURND NOTHING!

Night Fang Wars RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! SILENTS PUP! YOU HAVE LURND NOTHING!... Saber Flinches Back and lowers his head As his Father was Still Stronger than he was... The Notice Wakes Hunter up he Sits Up and says" Saber? Night Fang What's Going on?... Night Fang Snarls and says" you Do not have Permission to say My Name Ooman Know your Place You should Leave Or I will Mack you... Saber growls And says" I Won't Let you Touch Him He's My Mate Father whether you Like it Or not... Night Fang Hisses And says Are you Challenging Me, Boy?... Saber Snarls I Am Not A Pup Any more Father I do not Wish to Fight you But I will If you Taren My Mate You Have Allowed Scar and Lex To be Together So Why won't you let us!... Night Fang Growls And Says" That Is Different Scar isn't My Son You Are I Don't Want you With This Human! he tacks a step, Forward... Saber Growls and pushes him Back... Night Fang Snarls He Grabs his Son and Throws him... Saber hits a wall he Growls in pain... Hunter Head To Quick Get Dressed Bedsit the Pain he was in he didn't want them Fighting... Saber starts to get up from the ground but his father stops him... Night fang snarls and says" Stay down boy his foot was on Saber back Night Fang Says" Know your Place Boy You Dare challenge me... Saber Snarls And says" I will challenge you if you hurt my Mate Hurt Me all you Want But Do Not Touch HIM!... Night Fang Snarls he steps back And says" get up Now... Saber Slowly Gets Up And Gets IN front of his Mate... Night Fang Says" I except Your Challenge If you Beat me You may keep your Week mate If I Win I Get to kill Him... Saber New he had no Choice Saber says" e-Every well Father I will Be In the Arena waiting for you... Night Fang Says" Good Bring The Human with you He walks Away... Hunter Says" y-Your Not Really Going to Fight your Father Are You?... Saber says" Unless you want to Die I have No Choice I will not let him Harm you Come On He Walks off...