A warning Part 44

Talon says" no Alpha the Yautja destroyed his gear before he was killed everything was destroyed even his ship he was here to kill bad ooman's but Alpha what do we do they still killed one of our own... Saber says" tomorrow I will talk to them tomorrow I'll give them a warning... Hunter says" we will go tomorrow no way in hell am I letting you go alone They May have Killed One of you But this could easily be a trap if that's the case I am not letting you go alone... Saber sighs and says" you're right it's not wise that I go alone just don't say anything to them if they know your human I don't know what they will do to you so let's get some rest Talon pleas leave us... Talon says" yes Alpha rest well he leaves... they both lay down to rest as both wore tired from the long tight they had the next morning both wore up early and geared up Saber walks up to Talon and says" send a message to the government tell then your leader is coming to talk... Talon says" yes Alpha he sense amassing to earth and says" they sad fine be safe... Saber nods and says" come on Hunter... Hunter Fallows Saber onto his ship he sits down as Saber starts the ship up and Fly's it off of their home planet heading to earth it didn't take too long to get there Saber finds a hidden stop to land the plan he turns the cloaking device on before opening the bay door Saber walks off first with Hunter behind him once they Reach an opening they see the Black ops and the government leader... Gabriel says" so your their leader my name is Gabriel How are you two?... Saber says" my name is saber this is hunter my mate you will not Be specking with him only to me know Gabriel tell me Why did you kill one of my hunters he was only hunting bad humans this was the agreement your president agreed on... Gabriel says" you expect us to trust you will keep your word? your hunter's killers if we can learn how to protect ourselves from you we will be fine... Hunter Growls he didn't like where this was going he says" Sabal anjam lunetl (Saber I don't like this)... Saber says" Kv'var-de unjal meal anjam luntel tavasal (Hunter trust me I don't like this either... Gabriel says" look, Saber, we just want some of your technology so we have a chance against your kind... Saber flicks his wrist masking his wrist blades come out he Snarls and says" are you threatening my kind Ooman because if you are I won't hesitate to kill you and our man neither will my mate You Dare ask me for something we can't and won't give you Why would I Trust You After All Gabriel You Killed One Of My Hunters For No Rezone!... Gabriel Know Know There Is No Reason For you To get Upset Saber... Saber Roars RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR! NO REASON NO FUCKING REASON YOU KILLED ONE OF MY PEOPLE!... the Roar Startled the Others masking them all jump back... Hunter Tries to Keep Saber Come by Touching his Forearm But he was angry as well... Saber's Rage Doesn't die down But He doesn't attack them With Aloud Growl Saber Says" If I find out You Have Killed another One of My people I will Not Hastate to whip you And the Rest Of the Government Off the Face Of this planet Come Kv'var-de Lets go home We don't need to waste any more time on this s'yuit-de ooman's (Pathetic Human's)... Hunter Nodes He Turns To Leave Slicking His Wrist Blades as he Dos do Daring anyone them to attack him as it would end in here Death knowing how Protective Saber was Of him... Saber Turned Fallowing behind his Mate Both activate their cloaking Devises So they couldn't see them Anymore once they made it safely back to the shit they Deactivate the cloaking Device Saber fly's the ship off the planet and sighs and Saber Says" I hate that human... Hunter says" I hate him to Saber I hate him to the nerve of that guy asking for some of your technology... Saber says" our technology you are more Yautja than human you are not like him never forget that...