eight.

gianna powers

"get out my house , gianna!" my mom said calmly , placing bandages on farren's arm

i sighed , "bex attack me first!"

"dont lie on my b—

i clenched my jaw , "farren shut the fuck up! your being exactly what bex wants— your being her fucking pet. you dumb bitch".

"enough!" my mom said sternly looking at me. "gigi i said get out of my house".

"why do i have to leave? they all attacked me first"

"your causing trouble in my home!"

"no im not , therefore im not going anywhere."

she grabbed farren's hand and her purse , "you will be leaving , i'll be back in an hour .. leave what's mine when i come back you better be gone".

her and farren walked out the door and i started my way upstairs to my room , i was tackled down.

"you little bitch , you belong to me!" i heard my mom's boyfriend say.

i kicked and screamed , he placed his hand over my mouth. i bit his hand and he started choking me.

i clawed at the floor and managed to turn my body.

he smirked at me while holding me down , he ripped off my pants and penetrated me.

"you feel good",he said as i closed my eyes and cried.

*

"she kicked me out", i said silently to trell.

he sighed , walking up giving me a hug. "damn".

i held back my tears and he pulled away. i sighed and grabbed my purse , "i have a session in a little .. can you-

he grabbed his keys , "leggo".

i walked downstairs and popped two tylenol's. my head was aching bad. 

ivana came up and smacked my booty lightly , "ass getting fat shordy" she deeply said making me buss out laughing.

"issa foo'". ben said laughing. "guyss i made her laugh" she said cheering.

i smiled , "im about to go to my session with trell. i'll be back .. can we have a mediation date?"

they nodded and i walked out the door with trell. i opened the door and got inside.

i quickly connected my phone to the car and started playing "Drank In My Cup" by Kirko Bangz.

trell smacked his lips , i turned the volume up and started recording myself on snapchat , trell leaned over and started throwing up gang signs.

once the video ended , i saved it and decided against posting it. i dont want anymore attention brought to me , i dont have time for the people or the media , to be technical.

one day , ima be better and bigger then anybody who has done me wrong in my mental state. and i know i am.

"whachu thinkin' bout guh?" trell said tapping my thigh , making me scoot back into my seat.

he quickly removed his hand , "fuck! i forgot , myb ma".

i nodded , "its fine but i was just thinking about my future career and how successful i wanna be".

he nodded , "thats pressure right dea den".

i giggled , "yea it is".

*

"stoppp trell!" i laughed running upstairs. he chased after me and tackled me on the bed.

i busted out laughing and he mugged me. "shit not even funny-" he paused and busted out laughing.

i started laughing too. "move trell!" he rolled over got on my phone taking pictures.

i mugged him , grabbing my night clothes and going in the bathroom to take a shower. i stripped and admired my body.

the black and blue bruises were still there .. i sighed and turned on the hot water. i stepped in and let the water hit my bruises.

"tssss", i said winching and closing my eyes.

"gigi?" trell called out knocking on the door.

"hmm?" he opened the door and stuck his head in , making me peep my head around the curtain.

he closed his eyes , "when you get done come downstairs".

"okay", ten minutes passed by and i was done with my shower. i got out and dried off , i put on my night clothes and walked downstairs.

"mediation date?" ivana asked making puppy eyes.

i laughed , "yesss!"