two.

gianna powers

i woke up to a mean headache , events of last night flashed in my mind

i woke up to a mean headache , events of last night flashed in my mind. i sighed and gathered my clothing and got dressed. i walked downstairs and walked straight out the door.

i walked to the nearest bus stop and sat down , i didn't have the energy to be bothered at school. everyone thinks im weak .. they dont know my story. i stay quiet , one day im going to snap.

i started dozing off staring into space , an elderly women tapped causing me to snap out of my trance. i looked at her and lowkey smiled , "yes?"

"sorry for distracting you but your phone has been buzzing and its bothering my husband's hearing aid" she sweetly smiled.

"sorry ma'am". i put my phone on silent and checked my phone. it was ivana , i opened the message thread and debated if i should text back. i sighed and cut my phone off.

"NEXT STOP DOWNTOWN OF LA!" the lady spoke as the bus started moving.

i sighed , "im so far from home."

*

i walked down the dangerous streets of downtown LA. people were gathered around fires , getting jumped , gambling and doing graffiti. i kept walking until i came upon a store. i walked inside and gathered me some snacks. 

i paid for my snacks and walked back outside. i sat down against the curb and powered on my phone.

i had hella notifications. i clicked on ivana name , she texted me over thirty times.

 i clicked on ivana name , she texted me over thirty times

i sighed clicking on her name. she answered , "please tell me your okay.."

"yes , im fine" i said standing up walking to the downtown river.

i heard keys in the background , "im coming at-

"no mamas , im fine , i promise" i cut her off and sat down by the river.

"how'd you get downtown?"

"the bus , duh .. they took my car away , remember?"

"you skipped school .. also , we have a science project that's due ASAP!"

i sighed , "i know i seen your messages but ima call you back."

"why ? stay-

"please , i just wanna be alone for a minute".

"fine , i love you ma"

i smiled , "i love you too".

i hung up and stared at the water , a few minutes passed by and i said a prayer . "god please let everything come to the light , im tired of being this way .. amen"