eleven.

two months later ..

gianna powers

"girl i miss you!!" ivana said as i propped my phone up on my sister's vanity

i smiled , "i miss you more!"

over these past two months , i have been getting better. i barely wear makeup .. as much i did when i was going through my situation. now , i'm just a natural fat face. i've moved to atlanta with my daddy and my older sister , briana. i haven't talked to kentrell .. i miss him , he was there for me when i was at my lowest.

but other then that , my birthday is tomorrow!! i turn 17 , im almost grown. keyword : almost !

"have you heard from—

"if your about to say kentrell , no i haven't."

i looked at ivana , i felt like she was lying. "ivana dont lie to me."

she sighed , "okay. im about to send you a picture".

a few minutes later , i received a message from ivana. i tapped on it and mugged the phone. "ivana i said kentrell .. who the fuck is that man?"

"bitch , you must've been living under a rock? search up kentrell"

i went to safari and searched up kentrell's name. "HE'S A RAPPER?!" i went into shock.

"yes he is a rapper and that female name is dej. that's his girlfriend".

"i need to get instagram back", i said going into the app store downloading instagram.

"kentrell's music is really fye as fuck!" ivana propped her phone up and started playing one of his songs , im guessing.

i started nodding my head , logging back into my instagram.

my daddy came in the room , "get ready and wake up bri sleepy ass".

i nodded and threw a pillow at bri. "daddy said getcho sleepy ass up!!" she groaned and rolled out of the bed , literally.

i shook my head and giggled. ivana came back to the screen , "ben's calling.. i love you"

"i love you too", the phone disconnected and i walked into my room. i recently rearranged it.

i stripped out of my clothing and took a hot shower

i stripped out of my clothing and took a hot shower. i instantly went into a calm state. i bathe my body three times and exited the shower. i went in my closet and put on my nike tracksuit.

i walked downstairs and seen my daddy and bri waiting for me. i giggled , "you gotta take a shower every three minutes?" he grabbed his keys and we walked out the door.

i nodded , "yes i do!" bri laughed , "daddy we females , we supposed to bathe our coochies daily".

he crunk up the car and backed out the drive way , "exactly! "daily" , gigi bathe every three minutes".

i laughed , "oh my god , you want me to be stank?"

he looked at me and looked at bri. "hell naw!"

bri ass busted out laughing , i started cracking up too.

*

"daddy? where we at?" i whined as he had this stank ass blindfold on my face for damn near thirty minutes now.

"we almost there , guh!" he finally came to a stop.

i heard my door open and bri helped me out , i stepped back and stretched. "ou" i said dragging out the u.

i needed that stretch. my door closed and they lead me inside.

"you ready?!" bri asked more excited then me.

i mugged her through the blindfold. i felt my daddy big ass hands taking my blindfold off.

i opened my eyes to see a 2017 white Malibu with a pink ribbon that said "Happy Birthday" in front of my face. i jumped up and down and started screaming. "OH MY GODDD BROO!!"

the car dealership owner walked over to me and smiled , "happy early birthday!" i thanked him and grabbed the keys

bri hopped in the front seat and i started the car. i smiled admiring my car , dona. that's her new name!! dona , i like it.

the car i had .. was confiscated by my "mom". which , i never got back! i've heard that bexlyn got her ass beat by farren and they fell out. now farren is on her own. but oh well i dont give a fuck! now she see who was her backbone.

"wanna take it for a spin?" bri asked challenging me.

i smirked , "hell yea".

my daddy laughed , "happy early birthday babygirl and yall be careful". he walked back to his car , taking the ribbon off of mine and i pulled out the dealership.