156-Daddy Shen Showing Off His Daughter (Part 2)

"Then what about my son? He's eight and he doesn't usually cry."

Another mother pinched the little thing's cheeks enviously.

Shen Chuchen covered his daughter's face and his eyes were cold, "My daughter likes people who look good."

In other words: your son isn't good enough for my daughter.

People approached him one after one with their sons and the topic was no other than wanting his daughter.

Shen Chuchen controlled himself and declined all of them with a fake smile, "Sorry, but my daughter is still too young."

He clenched his teeth, "Her grandpas have to line up to hug her, there's no hope for your son."

"..." A crowd of mothers left regretfully.

They all said "what a shame" and "I thought I could schedule a daughter-in-law in advance".

Shen Chuchen's temples throbbed furiously and he felt horrible.

But...

He realized a problem now that the crowd reminded him.

His daughter is so young yet so many mothers came to ask questions like this.

She was an innocent child, what if she meets a jerk in the future?

Should he break his legs?

Or kill him?

The new father couldn't help but ponder.

No.

Is this the point?

The point is that his daughter must not get into a relationship too young.

Shen Chuchen sighed gloomily as he looked at the harmless little girl and rubbed her head.

Ye Sang passed the half-eaten fairy floss to the young teenager on the side, asking courageously while tilting her head, "Brodda, do you want candy?"

The boy snapped back and his eyes smiled, "You aren't scared of me anymore?"

The little thing heard him and shrank back into her daddy's arms while mumbling in a small voice, "If y-you don't sell Sangsang, then I'll give you all my candy."

Ye Sang sounded wronged.

Wuwuwu.

They were all bad people.

Daddy Mu doesn't like her, Daddy Huo Yao liked to hit her butt, even Brodda Duan wanted to sell her.

The boy looked at Ye Sang's frowning face as she successfully amused him.

He leaned in and smelled the sweet milk scent on her, while looking down and asked in a gentle voice, "Will you give me all your candy in the future if I don't sell you?"

The little thing's cat eyes lit up and nodded furiously.

The boy seemed to smile ear to ear and he replied after a while, "Okay...."

Duan Jinyan smiled.

The little girl was so easy to trick.

Who wanted her candy anyway...

Shen Chuchen didn't really pay too much attention to the children's interactions as he was impatient dealing with those mothers with "bad intentions".

"My daughter is still young, I don't have WeChat, I don't need insurance. Get lost."

The man narrowed his eyes and came up with a series of rejections, immediately stopping a crowd of people who tried to speak.

He lazily pulled his daughter up and strode outside.