Millennium Falcon

I settle by the control panel I was fixing before Han dragged me to the bar, saying it was too dangerous to leave me on my own. Picking up my tools I finish re-attaching the wires. "Y/N?" I groan and stand examining my brothers face "Who did you upset this time brother?" He grins "No one important. Just stay on the ship okay?" I nod and he walks away with Chewie. 

I jump when I hear someone yelling from my brother outside. I stand walking to the ramp intercepting my brother as he boards "Jabba the hutt? Really Han?" He grins "I handled it." I scowl "That's who the cargo was for isn't it." he nods slightly "And I'm guessing your giving him the money from this to pay him off?" he nods again "I'm sorry okay, I don't want to get you mixed up in this." I sigh "You do realize we share a last name?" 

He hugs me gently "I promise nothing will happen to you." I nod slightly "I worry about you." he grins "Come on after this job I can pay of Jabba and we can take some time of. How's that sound?" I smile softly "Sounds good." he nods "Chewie go and greet our guests. Y/N I want you to stay out of the way. I don't entirely trust the old man." I smile nodding "No problems there." 

I hear our new passengers enter but stay in one of the far corners fixing part of the fresher. Jumping when blaster fire echoes outside I grip the communicator clipped to my belt "Han what's going on?" there's a little static then he replies "Don't worry I have everything under control." I hear his voice echoing around the halls of the ship and sit down on the floor gripping part of the wall for balance as we take of.

The ship shakes slightly and I groan pushing myself into a standing position falling over again when the ship lurches into light speed. Standing I scowl and walk towards the cockpit. Luke, Ben and two droids are sitting around the main table. I give them a small smile before walking into the cockpit "Are you alright?" Han grins over his shoulder "Stop worrying I'm fine." I scowl "Someone has to." he chuckles "I'm fine."

I nod slightly and walk back through to where the others are sitting. The gold droid raises an arm "Hello I am C-3PO and the is R2-D2." he motions to the droid next to him. I smile slightly at him avoiding the gaze of the handsome Skywalker and Kenobi "Pleasure to meet you." I walk away back to the panel I was fixing and sit on the floor pulling my tools closer.