Date

Han grimaces at the quarters we have been assigned "Couldn't have given us nicer rooms?" I roll my eyes giving him a hug "Its a rebellion Han, not a hotel. Plus when have we ever stayed anywhere nice." he shrugs "The place on Yavin wasn't too bad." I laugh "Alright that place was nice, but everywhere else?" he sighs and walks over to his side of the room, there are four bunks Han and Chewie on one side and me on the other with one spare currently covered with bags. 

Laying down he grins "Least the beds are comfy." Chewie grumbles from the top which he claimed by dumping his crossbow on it "Yes and its clean." I laugh and walk over to the door when there is a knock opening it to reveal a blushing Luke "Hey." I smile "Hi."

"So I was wondering if you wanted to come to dinner with me?" I nod slightly feeling my own face starting to heat up "I'll just grab my jacket." Han leans over looking out the door "Whats up kid?" I pull on my jacket "Going to dinner, try and stay out of trouble." he grins "I always stay out of trouble." rolling my eyes slightly I leave the room joining Luke in the corridor "How are you?" I smile slightly "Good thank you, how are you?" he shrugs "Excellent."

We walk into the food hall where several other pilots have already gathered. Its loud but I focus on Luke grabbing a tray of food and following him over to a quite corner "So I don't really know that much about you." I giggle twirling my fork in my fingers "Well I'm 20 years old. I have an older brother and have been with him and Chewie basically all my life. I don't remember my parents very well, they were killed shortly when I was seven, and am originally from Corellia."

He grins "I'm 19 and grew up on Tatooine with my aunt and uncle on their farm. I enjoy fixing droids and flying. I don't have any siblings and don't remember my parents either, they died when I was born," I eat a little "What's your favorite colour?" I shrug slightly "Probably (F/C)." he nods "Mines blue." 

"Favorite food?" 

I laugh "Anything that's not this." I poke at the rations on my plate and he laughs too "Do you enjoy flying?" I nod "Absolutely but I prefer being in the back ground, I'm better at fixing ships than flying them." we spend the rest of dinner asking questions back and forth and I can feel myself growing more and more in love with him. The word shocks me, love. I have never loved anyone outside my little family. But I think I do love him: his smile, his eyes, his laugh the way he talks so passionately about droids and flying.

We both finish eating and stand walking back towards the living quarters. We reach my room and Luke turns to face me "This was fun." I nod "It was." he leans slightly closer "Good night Y/N, sleep well." he presses a gentle kiss to my cheek "Good night." grinning he pulls away and I open the door slipping inside. "How was dinner?" I shrug "Alright." I turn to my bed to hide my flushed face and grab my wash things and a change of clothes "I'm going to get ready for bed."

Washing and changing I check my face in the mirror thankful to see it is no longer flushed. Walking out I tidy away my things climbing up into my bunk "Night N/N." I yawn "Night." Chewie starts snoring loudly but I merely roll over falling into a deep sleep Luke's smiling face plastered in my mind.