THAT'S (Y/N)?

"That is a flaming hot dog on a van, I am concerned and intrigued." (Y/n) mused to herself as she spotted the caravan. 

She soared over the walls and surveyed the territory, looking for any signs of people. She soon noticed light and movement coming from inside the van, "Bingo." 

Carefully making a landing down by the van, she retracted her wings back under the safety of her armor and peeked through the window to see 5 people speaking together, one of which was her good friend Tommy. 

(Y/n) knocked on the window, causing everyone inside to jump in surprise, "Hey is this L'manburg?"

The man with glasses drew his sword as he turned to face her, he was the closest to the window. She saw the recognition flash in Tommy's eyes as he pushed the man aside to shove open the window. 

"(Y/N) MY FRIEENNDD! YOU CAME!" Tommy exclaimed excitedly. 

"Of course Toms," (Y/n) smiled fondly, "Now can you let me in? I just had to travel a long ways and didn't get a very pleasant welcome." 

Tommy continued to grin as he turned to go open the door, only to be stopped by a tall man with fluffy brown hair, "Tommy, not so fast. She could be a spy."

"No this is (Y/n)! She's the reinforcements I told you about!" Tommy shrugged the other man's hand off his shoulder, "Trust me Wilbur, L'manburg's independence is guaranteed now!" 

"Hold on Tommy, don't hype me up too much." (Y/n) rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly as she entered the van, "I'm just here to help out, never assume victory before it's assured." 

"Tommy enough," Wilbur stated, now turning to stare down the female, "You're (Y/n)? The one Tommy talks about?"

(Y/n) nodded, "And you must be Wilbur, nice to meet you."

Wilbur blinked, "How did you know my name?"

"Well, first of all, the child literally said it like 10 seconds ago," she jutted a thumb in Tommy's direction as he made an offended noise, "And second, Tommy told me about you in his letters."

"Letters?" Wilbur looked at Tommy, "She's who you were writing to? The one who sent you your discs?"

Tommy nodded, "She's badass! She went into a dungeon and fought through all the mobs to get cat, and told me about how she tricked a skeleton into shooting a creeper to get mellohi."

(Y/n) smiled fondly, "I'm glad you liked them."

Wilbur paused as he realized why the disks meant so much to Tommy. He then sighed and extended a hand, "Well its always good to have another man on our side." 

(Y/n) took his hand in a firm grip and shook it, "I'm always down for some good old-fashioned revolution." 

Wilbur grabbed (Y/n)'s forearm suddenly and flipped it over to reveal three hearts, "With all the stories Tommy's told, I would've expected you to have lost some lives."

"Okay, rude." (Y/n) stiffened and yanked her arm back and held it to her chest, "Please don't touch me like that, I don't want to hurt you." 

Tommy looked wide-eyed between them, "Holy shit Wilbur you're alive!"

"What?" Wilbur furrowed his brow. 

"She usually reacts, uh, strongly when people she doesn't know grabbing her like that." Tommy rubbed his shoulder, "Before we were friends I grabbed her on the shoulder and she dislocated it. Only because I let her of course! Because I'm a big man!" 

"Mhm of course Tommy," (Y/n) ruffled the teen's hair despite his protests. 

"I'm sorry miss," The other young boy spoke, pointing to her back, "But are you bleeding?" 

"Hmm? Oh, that, no need to worry." (Y/n) waved her hand dismissively, "Like I said, didn't get a very warm welcome." 

"What happened?" This time it was the man with the glasses who spoke, his voice deep, "How did you get injured?"

"Oh, it was just that green guy and his friends. I think the guy's name was Sapnap? Yeah, he's pretty good with a bow." 

Everyone stared at her in stunned silence, which was broken by Tommy's screech, "YOU FOUGHT THE DREAM TEAM?" 

"Well yeah," (Y/n) spoke as if it was obvious, "I ran into that Dream dude and he was pulling the whole intimidation routine. So I slammed a potion of weakness on his chest and made a break for it. His friends showed up though, so I didn't get out unscathed." 

"You managed to take down Dream, and evade the rest of the dream team?" The fox asked.

"I mean yeah," (Y/n) shrugged, "I wasn't looking for a fight, and I wasn't too keen on taking on three fully decked out enemies by myself on day 1." 

"How did you get away?" The other young boy questioned, she identified him as Tubbo from Tommy's letters. 

(Y/n) looked over at Tommy, who was grinning widely as he said to his comrades, "Oh you guys are gonna lose your shit."

The rest of L'manburg observed (Y/n), waiting for her to tell them how she managed to evade their enemies singlehandedly. (Y/n) sighed, and gave no warning as her wings extended from her back. Her left-wing aching from her wound. 

"WHAAAAATTTTT?!?!?!"