Chapter 13- Ver-choo-all Ree-al-i-tee?

TW// Lot's of cussing (what do you expect when Miu is in a story?)

*You guessed it, another time skip*

The past couple of days were average, just lonely. The one win from the last trial is that Himiko decided to finally show some emotion. I'm pretty sure that's what Tenko would've wanted.
"Petal?" I looked over to see Gonta looking at me with a confused expression.
"Oh, what's wrong?" I asked Gonta.
"Nothing, Gonta just wanted to know why Petal keeps smiling."
"I'm just glad Himiko finally decided to show some emotion. Especially after Tenko died. It's what Tenko would've wanted." I smiled.
Me and Gonta sat in out in the field talking for what seemed like forever. We were interrupted by Kiibo running towards us. He stopped and began to speak.
"Miu just finished working on the computer on the third floor. I heard it's really cool!" Kiibo beamed.
"So, do you want us to go with you to see it?" I asked Kiibo.
"Oh.. yeah! Come on!" Kiibo started to walk off. Me and Gonta followed him.
We arrived on the third floor and walked to the end of the creepy hallway just to see a large computer and multiple chairs with headsets surrounding it.
"What's this?" I approached one of the chairs and tried to pick up a headset.
"Hey!" Miu smacked the headset out of my hand. "Keep your grubby hands off my shit! Anyways, welcome... to the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juvenile's first ever VR system!" Miu put her hands on her hips and stared at us with the most cocky expression. We all looked at the computer, confused.
"Gonta confused, what is this VR?" Gonta asked.
"VR is Virtual Reality." Shuichi answered.
"Ver-choo-all ree-al-i-tee?" Gonta slurred.
"Let me explain, you dumbasses know nothing! Virtual Reality works by putting on this headset. But remember, before you put on the headset you have to plug on these two cords. When you put on the headset you should fall asleep and when you wake up, you'll be in the Virtual World!" Miu explained.
"Oh!! Thank you Miu! This ver-choo-all ree-al-i-tee seems like fun." Gonta smiled.
"I wouldn't trust it too much Gonta..." I said, putting my hand on his shoulder.
"The point of this VR world is to escape the killing game. While in the VR world, nothing is breakable and all weapons have been removed. Also, everyone is as strong as eachother. No one is weaker or stronger than the other." Miu growled. "We can go in this world to escape the killings!"
"That seems like a good idea..." Himiko mumbled.
"What if someone gets hurt in the Vr world, what happens to their real body?" Shuichi questioned.
"Well, to be in the VR world your brain has to be connected to the headset. So if you get hurt then you will feel the pain in real life. But that's how it works! Normal, boring VR is just a headset you can see into, you can get hurt there. But this is advanced! And theres a low chance of you getting hurt there anyways." Miu explained.
"I don't know, it doesn't seem safe. It's like your luring us to death." Kaito said. Miu sighed and gave up. She fell down to her knees and begged us.
"Please! I spent all of this time working on this, I don't want my genius work to go to waste. You're being ungrateful!" Miu pleaded.
"Fine! We'll do it! Just get up, you look weird." Kaito mumbled.
"Fuck yeah!" Miu shouted. "Get in a chair assholes!" Miu sat down in one of the chairs. We all followed and sat down in a chair as well.
"Now listen closely, you have to put the cords specifically in these plug-ins. If you don't then... I don't know!" Miu said.
"What happens if you plug them in incorrectly?" Shuichi asked.
"Who knows! You might become a cucumber, or maybe even a dog in the VR world." Miu responded.
"I guess that's okay..." Shuichi muttered.
We all plugged in the cords then put on the headsets. I remember it being pitch black until I passed out. When I woke up, everyone looked... different.

 different