INTRODUCTION

UNSPOKEN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Willow Gilmore grew up in a web of unspoken neglection and lies

Willow Gilmore grew up in a web of unspoken neglection and lies. Always the outcast, she practically grew up on her own, never talking to anyone unless it was a necessity, never complaining, never smiling. After an unforgiveable event, Willow disappeared from Stars Hallow and all she had ever known, without a word. So when she returned years later a completely different person, the small town knew they had a problem on their hands.

And like all small towns, the talk of Willow was forgotten the next day. Thanking her lucky stars that the gossiping was over, Willow secretly thanked whoever had taken her spot.

That is, until Jess Mariano showed up, and was forced to work in the only place that had allowed her a job.

Luke's.

FROM THE AUTHOR
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As some of you may remember me as the author who wrote the JJ Maybanks fanfiction way back when, hi!

I disappeared for awhile, got a new account, and wrote something else. But, I recently started re-watching Gilmore Girls after realizing it's been 21 years since the first season, crazy.

Obviously, I am a Jess Mariano girl, seeing as I literally have a picture of him on my wall, but that's besides the point.

I signed back into this account and starting reading SILVER LINED DOUBT by @idkmags, and WOW, I totally recommend. Her and her story motivated me to write my own Jess Mariano fanfic, and I give all credits to her for that. Please go read her story!

Anyways, thank you for reading this story, and I hope you enjoy it! Please yell at me if I'm not updating, because I tend to forget to do things for weeks on end. I love you all.

READ THIS BEFORE
CONTINUING
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I have cast Katie Holmes as Willow Gilmore, as seen below. Obviously, Rory and Willow are NOT identical twins, Willow looks more like her dad!

!!! Rory and Lorelei Gilmore do not act the way they do in the show. I love Lorelei and Rory, but in this book, they will not be nice !!!

CASTING
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CASTING▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬