V

WEIRD ISN'T HALF BAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

WEIRD ISN'T HALF BAD▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"SO." JESS BEGAN as the pair began to clumsily walk down the street. "Lorelei's your-"

"You know what I think the most cheesy and over used line in movies and books is?" Willow cut Jess off, glancing over at him.

"You have the most random ways of telling someone that they should change the topic." Jess shook his head, still extremely curious about the conversation he had just witnessed.

Willow glared at him for a couple of moments before grinning in amusement, Jess pointing at her in triumph.

"Yes, Lorelei Gilmore is my mother." Willow started, not looking at Jess anymore. "I ran away when I was thirteen, I came back three years later."

"So you're the infamous Willow Gilmore!" Jess clicked his tongue. "Sucky name."

"I'm legally changing it when I can." Willow's glare could cut Jess' head in half.

"To what?"

"I don't know." Willow leaned her head on Jess' shoulder, in too much pain to care if he'd make fun of her for it later. "Maybe Smith. Or Blake."

"Why those?" Jess found himself confused as Willow put her head on his shoulder.

"Leo and TJ both have the last name Smith." Willow's voice grew tired as her cheekbone started to ache more. "Shawny's is Blake."

"Leo's the motorcycle guy?"

"Mhm." Willow's vision was slightly blurred. "It's actually my friend Spencer's bike though, Leo has a record of stealing it to drive me places."

"He must care about you a lot, then." Jess' voice was also quiet, careful to not raise his voice like Luke did earlier in the day. "Or he just likes stealing things."

"Both."

"So... is Shawny hot?" Willow slapped Jess with her free arm, not enjoying his suggestive tone.

"Yes, she is." Jess raised his eyebrows at the girl. "But she's in love with TJ."

"Oo, scandalous." Jess was now moving his eyebrows up and down, Willow's face scrunching up in disgust.

"Stop doing that." Jess continued to move his eyebrows. "That's actually why she threatens me with knives a lot."

"Because you're in love with TJ too?"

"Ha!" The laugh she produced at this accusation was the loudest sound Willow had produced that day. "Hell no. I love TJ, but I am not in love with TJ."

"So it's Leo you're in love with?" Jess asked, more as a joke, but as the question hung in the air, he realized that Willow was.

"Oh my god, you are in love with him."