VI

WAKE UP METALLICA,
YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR WORK!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

WAKE UP METALLICA, YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR WORK! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LUKE HUFFED AS he walked passed them on the stairs, ignoring both Willow and Jess. Both too tired to care, they shrugged at each other before continue to trek upstairs.

Throwing the door open, Jess practically ran to his bed, sighing in content as he flopped face down on it. Willow chuckled at the sight before walking over to the kitchen and grabbing both advil and water for the hungover boy.

Sitting cross-legged at the very top of his bed, Willow tapped Jess on the head lightly. Jess left only one eye open as he downed the pills with water before lying back down.

"I'll wake you up for work." Willow kept her voice soft as she stood up from the bed and made her way to the door.

As she was about to close it behind her, she heard Jess' quiet reply.

"Thanks, Gilmore."

"Don't thank me, I'm just paying my debt." Willow quipped, leaning her elbow on the doorknob. "I don't owe you any longer!"

Shutting the door quickly, Willow left Jess no time to retort something stupid to her.

Previously whistling to himself as he wiped down the counter, Luke stopped the moment Willow came down, grabbing an apron. Tying it around her waist, Willow noticed customers staring at her.

Waving at one in particular, a tall brunette not even sat down, Willow called him over. Walking over slowly, the guy checked behind his shoulder as if someone was watching up.

Luke was watching the two in amusement.

"Why are you staring at me?" Willow leaned forward on the counter, narrowing her eyes at the (extremely, really, very) tall guy.

He suddenly became, if even possible, more anxious than he was seconds ago. The brunette scratched his neck, clearing his throat before speaking.

"I'm dating Rory Gilmore." He blurted, causing Luke to laugh and then pretend that he was choking on something, turning his back to the conversation.

"That's nice." Willow rounded the counter and began to wipe down a table nearby, the boy's eyes never leaving her. After a couple of minutes, Willow grew tired of his blatant staring and turned around, one hand on her hip.

"Would you like a metal, Dean?" She made sure to hold eye contact, not letting Dean's eyes leave hers, no matter how hard he tried. "I mean, you aren't totally ugly."

Willow looked him up and down. "Rory's pulling."

Dean strained his jaw as Willow turned back around to finish cleaning the table. "That wasn't the poi- How'd you know my name?"