Chapter 3 - Learning Magic

"Wait, you didn't know about Magic?" Julia found it strange because everyone in the world know it.

"Uhh, yeah i don't know how that works."

"Magic is an Art that lets you use nature powers. Magic have 5 common elements. The Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and Nature. Most people have 2-3 elements of these. You can combine the power of the elements to perform another Element. Example, if you combine Water and Wind, the result will be Ice. So if you don't have the affinity to perform Wind, you can't perform the Ice Element. Fire and Earth will be Magma Element, and Wind and Nature will become the Electric Element. You can also combine these combined elements to perform the Rare Elements such as Light, and Dark. And these rare elements can double the power of other elements. Like if you combine the Dark and Fire, the result will be Dark Flame. You can also find information in Nihon. That's all i can say."

"Ohhh but how do i know if i have the ability to use the elements?"

"What role do you want? You can pick either Swordman or Mage"

Since Jizan was an big Otaku and likes sword battles, he picked the swordsman role.

"Then have this sword."

Julia gives the Ring Steel Sword. It have an floating ring on the handle. This ring will be use to perform the spells.

"Think of a fire, then swing that sword. If you have the ability to perform the Fire element, it will work."

Jizania stance. She used the stance of her favorite character in some Anime. Then she concentrate. She saw a big fire in her mind as if the fire will swallowing her. Then the moment she swing the sword, the sword burns.

"With these, you can perform the Fire Element. Try other elements too." Julia said. Jizania tries all the common elements. Luckily, she can perform all common elements.

"Huh, you can perform all elements. That's really rare. Maybe one in a hundred thousand can perform all elements."

"Nope. You need to increase your level to perform high level magics."

"Levels?"

"Yes. Check your ring. It should have your level status."

Jizania stared at her ring. She don't even know she have a ring. It says her level is 2.

"Level Two huh. Hey Julia, i want to train here. Can i stay a bit longer here?"

"Sure. But you need to stay here for only 2 weeks, or else the Grandmaster will be angry at me. But you can't earn level faster here, since there are no mobs here."

"I don't mind."

Jizania trained in Kitiañ Island for two weeks. And she increased her level to four.

After 2 weeks, she say goodbye to Julia and Jale, and she begins her journey at the Nion Bay.

-To Be Continued