Chapter 23 - A Sudden Reunion

"Huh?"

Jizan was surprised. The ring stats looks corrupted that he don't even know what is it.

"Umm, Kyujin-san. Is this thing not working properly?" Jizan said to Kyujin.

"Huh? What's not working?" He runs into Jizan, and looked at the ring. Even him was surprised. "What is this?"

Viance got a confused look. "What are you two doing?"

"Umm, can we have a moment please? There's something really wro-" Jizan didn't completed the sentence as Kyujin taps the ring. It suddenly glows, giving a pain to Jizan's hand.

"Arghhh!" Jizan stumbles as he felt the pain.

"Ah sorry," Kyujin said.

Soon, the pain climbs not only to the arm, but to the whole body. Then, Jizan saw a light and got absorbed by it, breaking the soul merge. Akiko was in there lost conscious, but Jizania was nowhere to be found.

"Wha?" Everyone was shocked. The Magnificient was stucked in the ground after Jizan dropped it.

"What happened?" Kyujin said.

"It looks like we're gonna win." Viance said. "Attack!"

The confused army starts gaining confidence as they attacked the group. Joa who was spaced out was brought back to reality after what he saw. He prepared an all out defense. But Viance is now powerful. He swept the whole group in an instant.

"HAHAHAHA! WE WON! I REVENGED MY FAMILY!" Viance burst out of laugh as he was feeling his victory.

"Jizan...." Ellaile mumbled.

...
..
.

"Where am i?"

'I found myself in an empty black space. It has a similar feeling as when i was reincarnate. Did i died?'

'I tried to remember the past events. Kyujin tapped the ring, and i was suddenly felt pain. Did i died of that pain?'

As Jizan was thinking, a light appeared out of nowhere, and get sucked by it..

.
..
...

"Ouch...."

Jizania found herself lying in an asphalt. She turned back into a girl. "I turned back. I wonder the Soul Merge broke." As she was regaining her stance, she remembered the place.

"Is this??"

A road with an broken iron fence in an intersection. This is where he died!

"This is.... the Earth.... Did i finally get back?" She said to herself. "But i'm still a girl though..." She gets back to the side of the road. As she was getting back, she remembered something. "Damn... how was Ellaile? And Kyujin? Why is this happened in this time?" As she was mumbling to herself, a familiar girl walked up to her.

"Are you alright?" The familiar girl said. Jizania remembered this voice. She turned his head to the girl. And there's no mistaking it, It's her childhood friend Mizu.

"M-mizu?"

The girl got confused. "You want water?"

"Mizu!" She hugged Mizu, who got an confused look.

"Umm... did i know you?" Mizu said. Jizania was taken back. She remembered that she's a girl. But...

"Can i talk to you for a moment? Not here.." Jizania said. Mizu just nodded, and followed her.

...

Jizania looked around the surroundings. There's nothing really changed. That's natural since she died a few days ago.