Next day😅

Still cierra's POV~ The next morning I woke up at 7am and got dressed for my practice. As I was getting ready my phone started ringing and I saw it was Mikey. I answered it said "hey" and he replied "hey good morning". After a couple mins of talking I told him that I was about to leave. He said just to call him after practice and I told him I would. I then went downstairs and ate food then got in the car with my mom to go to practice.
Skips through practice*
I got out of practice  at like 12 and texted Mikey and told him I was on the way home. And he said "okay bet can't wait till 2". I got nervous and as soon as I got home I got in the shower and cleaned up so nicely. I then put on a cute outfit that I thought wasn't too much but was pretty at the same time.

My outfit^After I got dressed my mom told me she was leaving and I went and locked the door after her

My outfit^
After I got dressed my mom told me she was leaving and I went and locked the door after her. She told me I looked cute so I felt a little pretty and had some confidence. After like a hour Mikey texted me and said he was on the way. So I just finished my hair and put some lotion on while waiting downstairs.
Mikeys POV~ After cierra told me she just left practice I got dressed and called my friend jalen to see if he still can give us a ride sense he's doing something with Mackenzie. He told me he still could so everything was straight. After getting dressed jalen told me he was outside. So I got in the car and told cierra we were on the way.

Mikeys outfit^ We got to her house and I called her and said "hey we're outside" and she replied "oh okay I'm coming now"

Mikeys outfit^
We got to her house and I called her and said "hey we're outside" and she replied "oh okay I'm coming now" . When she walked outside I lowkey froze. She looked so good and when she got to the car I said "you looked so beautiful". She said "thank you no guy ever uses beautiful for me" . We got to the restaurant and went inside and sat down.  After we ordered our drinks I asked how was her practice. She said "it's was good just a little tiring in the morning you know?" . I then said "yea I know morning practices are the worst" and we both laughed.
Back to cierras POV~
After we talked for a while a couple of boys walked up to him. They said things like "is that Mikey"  and "yo Mikey wassup". He got up and talked to them and I was so confused. After they talked and he took a picture with them Mikey said "my bad people are always like that" and I said " oh I forgot your famous right?" And we both laughed. I'm just getting used to talking to someone that's known so I forget what happens with them. But after that we kept talking and ate our food. When we finished our food Mikey touched my hand and said "look cierra I know we just gotten to know each other but will you be my girlfriend?" And I just smiled so hard. I didn't know I had so much feelings for him till then and I said "yes I love too" . He then smiled and kissed me. Of course I kissed him back. Then Jalen texted him and said he was outside so we got up and left. Mikey payed for everything because he insisted. We got in the car and left. We got to my place and Mikey walked me to my door. After I unlocked the door I told him to text me when he got home and he said "of course baby" and kissed my cheek. I then went inside and went up in my room and screamed. I was so happy! After 10 mins of me smiling and watching tv Mikey texted me.
Mikey💞- hey just got home hope you had a great time cause I did
Me- I did and glad you got home safe
Mikey💞- good and thanks baby imma take a shower and text you later
Me- okay bye baby
Mikey- bye
  After he texted me I got tired so I layed down and went to sleep. But when I got up my phone was blowing up and I...

Hope y'all like this story so far updating more soon!!!