UPDATEEE!

Still cierra pov~
When we were sitting down someone texted me.it was sum random number. And then I realized that it was Mikey.
Mikey- Heyy cierra
Me- hey
Mikey- you made it home yet?
Me- nah not yet I got something to eat first
Mikey- oh okay what you doing tomorrow?
Me- nothing really just practice in the morning
Mikey- you wanna get something to eat after? My friend can drop us off there?
Me- sure what time?
Mikey- like at 1 or 2?
Me- 2 is good
Mikey- okay bet
Me- k bye
Mikey- bye
I then showed Kenzie and she started saying "cici got a boyfriend" and "y'all gone be so cute" . I started laughing and told her to shut up . Then I asked "wells how Jalen? because apparently you liked him enough to make out with him". Then she got quite and I laughed. She said she got his number but thinks he's a player anyways. And I said "will see soon". Then after we finished our food and left . I dropped Kenzie off at her house and went home. I took a shower and when I got out I saw Mikey sent me something. It was a TikTok saying "sent this to someone who can't guard you" with laughing emojis . I then texted him "you think your funny we're going to have a rematch then😂" . He said "bet so I can beat you again😂😂". I just said "Mmk will see😭". After I got out the shower I got dressed and layed down. As I went to sleep I just thought maybe I Mikey does like me but then just laughed cause who would like me.

Guys sorry I haven't updated in such a long time but I'm back!!