Its always something in the way...

Still Cierras POV~
When I woke up my phone was blowing up non stop. I picked it up saw a whole bunch on notifications on Instagrams and missed phone calls from Mikey and Kenzie. I opened up Instagram and I was tagged in a bunch of post and people mentioned me on their story's. I was lost until I clicked on one post it was pictures of Mikey and I. I didn't know how people found out it was me but then I realized they didn't. They mentioned me and this other girl I didn't know. So I went with on her page it was apparently one of mikeys ex's . On her page she had a post up of her and Mikey. I was lowkey upset because why would she still have a post up if her and Mikey weren't still talking. Then I looked at her mentions and it just showed photos and leaked messages of her and Mikey. Then I closed Instagram and saw Kenzie's message saying "sis are you okay?" Which I was starting to feel like I wasn't at all . So I called her and as soon as she answered I froze.
Cierra and Kenzie's call~
Kenzie~ sis u good?
Kenzie~ sis?
Cierra~ girl idk like I didn't know about that other girl at all but it's just history I guess
Kenzie~ no girl she went live like an hour ago and showed their recent messages and basically said that she still fucks with him
Cierra~ what the fuck y does this shit always happens to me
Kenzie ~ did Mikey text you?
Cierra ~ yea *reads the message* he said "can we talk I'm sorry"
Kenzie ~ girl leave on delivered for right now we have a tournament this weekend and he's just going to distract you , you want me to come over and we can do something to get your mind off of this stuff?
Cierra ~ yeah I should it's not going to help anything right now and yeah girl come over
Kenzie ~ bet imma call u when I get there
Cierra ~ okay bet bye
Kenzie ~ bye
End of the call ~
* 30 mins later*
Still Cierras POV~
Kenzie texted me and said she was outside so I opened the door for her and she came in . I kept looking at my phone upset about all the stuff I kept being tagged in then she took my phone. "Aye sis wtf" I said. "Nah u can't keep giving them all ur attention" she replied. I let her keep my phone as we started talking. "What do u feel like doing right now?" She asked. "Can we just watch a movie or something right now?" I said. "Yeah that's good for right now" she replied. I put popcorn in the microwave as she looked for a good movie. Then after the popcorn being done we finally decided on watching the first fast and furious movie. I always loved them movies so we figured it would be good to watch just for a little. During the movie my phone was still going off so then Kenzie put it on air plane mode. I couldn't relax enough to forget about the situation with Mikey in that girl. I felt like I was just on the back burner. With all my pats relationships I felt like I was never happy and now it just proves that something always in the way of my happiness. I tears started to come down my face but I started fake yawing so Kenzie wouldn't look at me. As I was about to fall asleep I heard my door bell ring. Kenzie walked over there and looked through the peep hole. Then she opened the door and all I heard was "is Cierra hear she not answering Mikey" ...

*will be updating more *