The Locker

Shuichis pov

I woke up in a dark place. I immediately felt fear in my stomach. Where am I? How did I get here? Am I in danger? All these questions ran through my head in a flash.

No I need to stay calm! If I panic too much I'll go into little space and this isn't the place for that! I pushed against the door and fell on the cold hard floor.

"are you ok?" I looked up to see a blonde haired girl looking at me worriedly.

"I'm ok" I muttered shyly.

"ok I'm keade atamasu what's your name?"

"I'm shuichi saihara" I said shaking her hand.

Suddenly the monitor lit up showing the face of a black and white bear "alright children I what you to go around and introduce yourself to the other ultimates and then make your way to the gymnasium at your earliest convenience" the monitor shut off.

"there's more ultimates here?" keade said in disbelief.

I felt a little scared. Keade noticed this and smiled reassuringly "don't worry shuichi everything will be fine. It's going to be really fun meeting the other ultimates"

"ok if you say so" I smiled nervously.

She gave me a thumbs up, took my hand and walked out of the classroom together.

Im still really scared but with keade around I feel like I'm going to be ok.