The True Killer

Shuichis pov

I stood in the elevator with keade and the others. This is it. Now we have to figure out who killed rantaro. One of us in here is a killer and I'm going to unmask them!

"shuichi" keade leaned in close to me "don't be afraid of the truth ok? Whatever you find out in this trail I want you to push towards it!"

"ok" I nodded. Oh if only I knew what she meant by those words.

Time skip

"you got it right! The killer in this trail is none other than the ultimate peanist keade atamasu!" Monokuma announced gleefully.

"this can't be true" kaito said in disbelief.

I looked at keade with tears blurring my sight. No. Please I can't lose her!

"please don't leave me" I whimpered.

"oh shuichi" she said pulling me into a hug crying "I'm sorry shuichi but I have to go. It's the only way to save everyone. Just promise me you'll stay alive"

"I promise" I said taking her hand.

A chain came out of nowhere and wrapped around keades neck. It yanked keade out of my grasp and I watched in horror as she was hung in front of my eyes. I felt tears run down my face. I just watched my best friend die.

"you" kaito marched up to me and punched me in the face "you basturd! How could you just stand there and let that thing kill her? Wasn't she your friend? What kind of man allows that to happen to their own fri-"

"lweve me awone" I yelled running to the elevator with tears in my eyes.