Kokichis Crush

Shuichis pov

I was taking a walk with kiibo when I noticed kokichi hiding behind a piller. Thinking he was up to something we got a little closer only to discover that the thing he was staring at was himiko saying a prayer at tenkos dojo.

"hey kokichi what are you doing?" I asked causing the boy to jump.

"w-what are you talking about?" he stuttered nervously. Odd kokichi normally not the nervous type.

"why were you spying on himiko?" kiibo demanded.

"Well it's just... Himikos cool you know" kokichi muttered going red "she's childish and lazy but she's also strong willed and kind. I really like her but she's lost alot and I don't want to put extra pressure on her" he chuckled slightly "look at me being all honest and crap! You guys are a bad influence on me" he put his hand behind his head and walked away.

"what was that about?" we jumped at himikos voice.

"oh nothing just us boys having a friendly conversation" kiibo said waving his hands around nervously.

"kokichi huh" she muttered "he was real nice to me during tenkos trail. I never expected him to be so kind" she blushed slightly as she walked off.

"wow its seems that they both like each other" I muttered.

"yeah. I hope they both find each other" kiibo sighed.

"we should set them up on a date!" kaito came out of nowhere and dragged us away.

I sighed to myself. What have I got myself into!?