「𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎」「𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐」⫷⫸

「𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎」
「𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐」
⫷⫸

You groaned. Even if you were a dead child, you still got tired of running around endlessly. But you knew you couldn't afford to stop looking, you really needed to find a certain purple fucker. And if you didn't, well you were afraid of what would happen. You kicked a rock on the street, angry. You'd left just a bit after dark and it was now around two PM.

You groaned, of course you couldn't find him. The purple fucker had always been rather slippery, and you hated that he was. He was worse than the freakishly fast psycho you ran into a day ago!

Speaking of a day ago, you missed those three teenagers. They were nice, and you could barely remember last time you talked to anyone other than William. And he wasn't the best person to talk too.

You walked into someone, and you just passed yourself through. "What? Did you use your quirk? That girl passed right through you!" A female voice shouted, and you turned around, seeing her talking to the one you went through. The boy shook his head. "Nope! Must be the girls quirk or something." He replied to the female.

You were about to continue when the girl shouted towards you. "Hey! Kid! Your quirk is familiar to my friend over here!" The purple haired one shouted in your direction. 'Please, just leave me alone, I'm busy.' Despite that, you turned around, not wanting to seem rude. you gave her a short nod, before getting ready to continue on your way again.

However, the blonde one took long steps towards you, the two other teenagers walking towards you. You raised your eyebrow, silently questioning the three, and the indigo haired boy seemed to shrink at it I'm sorry I shouldn't have left you alone with h̵̢̼̲̜̝̲̳̐ͬͤͣ̿̇̓͝i̸̵͍͈̟̱̥̥͑̐̓̈́̇̀ͤ͟m̴̮̦̮̙̗̪̉̾̇̈̾ͩ̒̀͘.

you looked at the blonde teenager as he crouched down so you wouldn't have to strain your neck to see him. The corners of your mouth cracked up a bit, he was nice. his eyes reminded you of G̲͖͑̀͊͜҉͞ạ̛̦̀ͣ̒͞͞b̶̛̖̳̋̂ͨ͘r̵̷͇̞ͣͦͥ͝į̯̥ͭ͆̓̀͘ē̷̸͓̬ͮͬ͞l̡̜̳ͨ̆̍͜͝'s. You frowned, you swore you were thinking things, but you ended up forgetting them within a second. "I'm Toogata Mirio!" The blonde held a hand out for you to shake.

Your mother, along with Gabriel had always been persistent about having manners, so you reached your S/C hand out to shake his. "I'm Y/N, I'm from America, so I am not quite used to introducing or using last names, forgive me." You knew you had to tell him that so he wouldn't get offended. And if he was anything like the other three teenagers you had run into, he wouldn't be. 

He sent you a grin, and it seemed you were correct in your assumptions. "Over there is Nejire Hado, and Amajiki Tamaki. Though Tamaki is a bit shy, so you have to forgive that." He introduced his friends, and you sent each one a smile. "So, Y/N, mind telling me where your parents are? I don't think a child should be running around on their own in a foreign country."