Chapter two: Who they used to be

You frowned, looking around for the dual haired boy. But you had lost sight of him, and that wasn't exactly what you needed. Seriously, why had you been losing sight of everyone today? You shook your head, and started running around the alleyways, looking for the dual haired boy. After all, you were worried something was happening, and you were not going to let children get hurt, aeast you would do your best to avoid it.

That was one of your goals after all, you wanted to help poeple. And although your main goal was to protect them from Afton, you wouldn't hesitate to get in the way of other villains either.

A burst of fire from an alleyway in front of you got your attention, and you started running towards it, hoping that it would be the candy cane boy. "So, your quirk allows you to immbolize poeple by tasting their blood, interesting." Said a voice, one you recognized as the boy from before. "Score" you grinned.

You walked over, hiding behind the wall. You heard them fight, and you made yourself prepared to join the fight. "I'm sorry Todoroki! I got hit by his blade, I'm paralyzed" a voice you didn't recognize spoke. You frowned. 'a paralyzing quirk through blood. Guess I'm lucky then, I'm dead and I don't bleed'

The boys continued talking for a bit, and yet another voice had joined the conversation, and he was apologizing about something, and talking about how he wanted to be a hero like his brother had been.

The man you believed was the villain stared shaking that the dual haired boy relied on his quirk to much. You couldn't say he was wrong, the boy was using his quirk and awful lot from what you had seen. Sighing, you stood there. There was no reason for you to get involved if they had it under control.

You looked around the corner, and saw a creepy looking dude about to stab the dual haired boy with a katana. And a blue haired boy was using his quirk to try and break the katana and help the other boy. 'won't make it' you observed. Shaking your head, you teleported yourself in front of the dual haired boy, and made yourself solid.

You felt the blade sink into your body, stopping it like if he had stabbed any other person. But no blood was coming and you felt no pain. Five surprised eyes looked towards you, and the blade was pulled out of your body. The man's eyes flashed with confusion over the lack of blood or a wound on your body.

The man's adult form was towering over your own child body. Your soulless eyes met his own. "That's not very nice, you know? You shouldn't go around hurting poeple simply because they don't meet your standards" you told him simply, keeping your face and voice monotone.

"Hey kid! Why are you here? are you okay? Wait can you go behind Todoroki? The one behind you? He'll make sure you stay safe" the blue haired one told you. You looked in his direction. "Correction, I just saved the dual haired boy. I doubt I need your help" you told him, although you made sure the others heard you too. Though, you were in a small alleyway and you doubted hearing you would be difficult without them being slightly deaf or something along those lines.

The blue haired boy looked incredibly frustrated, you could basically feel it from him. "Todoroki, Midoriya. This has nothing to do with you, I apologize." The boy spoke up, looking at the ground with his dark blue hair covering his eyes. The green haired boy frozen against the wall frowned. "Com'on, not this again" you wondered how many times the boy had been going on about that.

"The same goes for you" the boy spoke to you. "Its almost even worse a small child bad to go through that, and I can't imagine what would have happened to you if you did that without your quirk" the boy apologized towards you, and you were slightly surprised. "So I'm okay, but I won't let any of you shed any more blood for me!" He shouted slightly.