Chapter one: I can't say goodbye

Sighing, you stared out the window of the plane you were on. Yet again the purple man had opted to leave the country, and he was now on his way to Japan. So, you'd done the obvious thing and followed him, like you had been doing for the last few years. You were Y/N, a child that had been murdered in america and stuffed into suits, and by the help if the quirk of a child killed before you, you'd been given life.

Not that you wanted it, but at the same time you did. Charlotte had always had a weird quirk, she could revive dead people if their souls still wanted to live. So if they had unfinished business, she could let them finish it. Whether it was committing to something they'd done, confessing their feelings or wanting revenge. And you had been one of the children who wanted the latter. 

Your mother would always take you to hang out with your friends, Gabriel, Jeremy, Fritz and Susie. They were all very nice people, and you'd always go to Fredbears family diner, until it closed down that it.

Once when you went there, you saw a boy crying under the tables. His name was Chris, and you'd take him to play with you and your friends. Other times, you couldn't seem to find him even if you swore you heard his voice. That was until that fateful day, your friends were playing games, but shouting from some other children had cought your attention. It didn't sound like the usual joyful shouting, someone was crying.

You'd regret that day for the rest of your life. You'd turned around just in time to see a boy dressed in a foxy mask shove Chris inside Fredbears mouth. You were going to run over and get them to stop, until you heard a sickening crunch. And then there was blood everywhere. The red blood and pieces of bones and brain, spilling out from the seven years old head.

You tried turning away, but your eyes were glued on the horrifying seen.
You were only five at the time, two years younger than the boy was. And yet you knew he was to young to die. You recognized Jeremy's dark hair and eyes stare at the scene to. The two of you had been five, while Susie, Fritz and Freddy had been six. And even if you saw how terrified they were, the three tried acting like they were older and pulled the two of you away, trying to find your parents.

That's when you saw those eyes. You swore you saw something alike sadness and guilt in the mans eyes, but it was easily overridden by the sickening joy. That's when you started sobbing, ugly fat tears rolled out of your eyes. Susie and Jeremy were crying too. Gabriel and Fritz were both tearing up, but you knew they were both trying to be strong for the rest of you.

Then they put you into your mothers arms. And you were never the sams again. The other four would never be again, and the golden bears sharp teeth coated in blood would forever haunt you.

That's when it stared up, two years later when you were seven. The brand new Freddy Fazbears opened up. Four animatronics had been built up, based on the TV show Freddy and friends. You didnt wanna go, you never wanted to be anywhere near those things ever again.

But your mother knew you used to love that place, and your birthday was almost coming up. That's when the nightmares started. Atleast that's what your parents called them, nightmares.

You didnt think they were. They were large, and broken down, with teeth everywhere. There was one of Bonnie and Freddy on the first day, and on then on the second Chica joined. After that, Foxy followed suit. And then it was the golden bear. The same one from your nightmares, the same one you'd seen with blood on the suit.

Then there was one you didn't recognize. A black, see-through bear. Fredbear had been bigger than the others, and the others was bigger than the ones you'd seen normally, but this one was by far the biggest. Towering over you, creating a shadow that looked like his body.