Missing

Katsuki PoV

It's the day after the sports festival. I won but I hate winning like this. Damn Icyhot used his flames against Deku but not against me!! Does he think I'm weak?! Weaker than Deku?!

Our sleep deprived teacher enters the room. I didn't notice the whole class already entered and the lesson starts. Somehow Aizawa looks stressed.

"Bakugou, Todoroki did any of you heared from Izuku?" He asks. I turn around to see he's not here. Where is Deku? He never skipped school, maybe in his heat. One time he even was send 'home' because he was too sick.

"No I didn't see him since the sports festival why?" I say.

"Me neither. Is something wrong with him?" Icyhot asks.

"Damn I hoped you tell me something else. Did anyone of you hang out with Izuku yesterday?" Aizawa asks again. The whole class shakes their heads. What is going on?! I start to get nervous. What is with Deku? D-Did he try something again?

"OI what is going on?!" I say standing up. He must have seen the grown panic in my face. He gestures for me and Icyhot to follow him. We walk outside and into an empty room.

"Izuku didn't come home yesterday." Aizawa says.

"What?!" We both exclaim.

"He told Hitoshi he was going to hang out with some friends after the festival. He also told him to be home at 10 pm latest, but he never came."

"Do you think he did something to himself again?" Icyhot blankly says.

Aizawa sighs. "I don't know, but we should find him. I tell Midnight to take over the class and inform Hitoshi and present mic that you don't know where he is either. We don't know his actual mental state so you two will help us find him. He trusts you two."

"Of course we're searching for the nerd. Who knows what he's doing." I say.

"He's right, we go and search for him." Icyhot says. Aizawa nods and we run out of school.

"We should look for him in seperate directions." Icyhot assumes. I nod and we part.

Where could this idiot be? I run through the streets and look in every alleyway on my way. I can't find him. I hope he isn't there. I run into the direction of the bridge I found him the other day.

I run through the park, almost getting a panic attack. Please don't let me be to late. Don't let him doing this again. In the corner of my eye I see a glimps of green.

I stop running and take a closer look. I sigh in relief. Deku is sitting on a swing. I walk over to him.

"What are you doing here Nerd?" I obviously surprised him. He flinches and turns around. He relaxes as he sees me, but then tenses up again.

"K-Kacchan w-what are you doing here?!"

"I just asked you the same idiot. I was searching for you and you scared the hell out of me and the others too. They're all looking for you. So again what are you doing here?" I try to ask him again.

"W-Who is looking for me?" He obviously wants to avoid answearing me.

"Deku stop avoiding my questions. Icyhot, Aizawa, present mic and drowsy eyes are looking for you too. Now answear my question, I won't ask again." He looks to the ground and starts to fidget with his fingers.

"I-I felt like I was bothering them and you. Well just everyone. I don't want to annoy people and they spent their money for a useless person like me. I wanna stop that." He tears up, like so fucking often lately. It's not annoying or something like that, it just shows how broken he really is and it just hurts me to see him like that. Shit did I get feelings for him?!

"Don't say something like that. You're not a bother and we love having you around." Aizawa finally arrived. He walks over to Deku and hugs him. I send him a message while I was walking over to Deku.

"Izuku I wanted to wait untill your birthday on saturday, but I'll tell you now. I talked to Hizashi and Hitoshi and we arranged everything. We're adopting you Izuku."

Deku Pov.

"....We're adopting you." W-What did he say? Adopting? Me?

"W-Why? Why would you do that? I'm useless, pathetic and just a burden to everyone. Why would you adopt someone like me?!"

"You're nothing like that. You're kind and sweet. When you smile, really smile then even I want to smile too. Don't think so low of yourself." Aizawa-Sensei says.

"He's right Deku. You're so much better than what you think of yourself." Wait even Kacchan says that?! I don't know what to say, so I just sit on the swing, staring at them.

"Wanna go home now? Your home." Aizawa says.

"M-My home?" Home? When was the last time I could call some place home?.

"Yes Izuku, it's your home too from now on." Aizawa smiles. Wow I think I never saw him smile. It's very kind but also a bit creepy.

I start to cry even harder than before. He takes me into a hug again. "T-Thank you. H-How can I ever repay you for that?" I ask.

"You don't have to repay us. Just do good in school and become a good hero. And please don't run away anymore. We were really worried."

"I-I'm sorry. I promise you I will never run away anymore. I'll always tell you where I'm going and with who from now on."

"That's all I wish for. Come on let's go home." I nod and we go back home. There I see Todoroki, Yamada and Hitoshi already waiting for me.

"Todoroki-kun, Hitoshi were you two looking for me too?" I ask them.

"Of course. We were worried." Todoroki-kun says and smiles.

"I already think of you like a little brother. We just wanna help you." Hitoshi says.

"Thank you guys. All of you. I don't really understand why you're doing all of this for someone like me, but thank you."

"What do you mean by 'someone like you'?" Todoroki-kun asks.

"I mean-..." I start but get cut off from Kacchan.

"This idiot sees himself in a very bad way. I already told you Deku, you're nothing like you think you are, get it into your nerd brain. I don't wanna hear you saying this bullshit ever again, understood?" He says.

"Y-Yes Kacchan."

"Ok so school is over now anyways, you all wanna come in and eat something?" Aizawa asks and we all agree. The evening was great. We all ate together and I talked with Kacchan and Todoroki-kun. At around 8 pm they had to leave. The room I stayed in is now officially my room and they said I can change it how I want. But for now I like it how it is.

I finally unpack my bag, I always kept everything inside, just in case I need to leave. But now I don't think that's necessary. My closet looks really empty, I only got my school uniform, my PE clothes, one hoodie, two shirts and two pants. Well of course underwear too, but that's not much too.

When I finish it's pretty late. I lay down in bed and fall asleep fast. It was a long day.

-------------

Ok guys this story goes longer than I thought, but I have so much ideas and don't want to rush it too. Maybe I should just make the parts longer. I hope you enjoy it even though my english can get pretty bad.