Obedient Omega

Bakugou pov.

"Why didn't you find anything by now?!" I yell at Tsukauchi and some pro's including Aizawa.

"We're still searching for them. They are well hidden." Tsukauchi explains.

"It's been 5 fucking monthes!!! I don't even know it he's still alive!!!"

"Bakugou we know that too and we hate it as much as you do, but we can't do anything if we don't know where he is." Aizawa says.

"I fucking know that but I feel so useless. I can't even find Izuku, my omega. Sho and I are going insane. Who knows what he's going through." I say with tears pricking in my eyes.

"Bakugou I promise you we'll find him. There's a sear warrand out for him. Every cop and hero in this city, no in almost all of japan, they know his face and that we're searching for him. If he get's seen by anyone, we'll know immediantly." Aizawa explains.

Just as he said that the radio of Tsukauchi goes on. "We found a male omega, who matches the describtion of that boy who was kidnapped 5 monthes ago. We're bringing him to Musutafu hospital. Further explaination there."

"Let's go there right now!!" I say and want to run out but Aizawa stops me.

"Don't get your hopes too high. It might not be him or he could be in a bad state. Stay calm." I nod and he goes with me, as well as Tsukauchi. On the way I call Sho and tell him to meet at the hospital.

As we arrive we meet up with another cop, who is already waiting for us.

"Hello officer. You said you probably found Izuku Midoriya? These are Shota Aizawa also known as Eraser head, he adopted the boy a while ago and these two boys are his boyfriends, Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugou. I'm detective Tsukauchi, I'm leading the investigations."

"Nice to meet you. Well we had a raid at the place of a known drug dealer and we found the boy who matches the describtion of the boy you're searching for. The guy isn't telling us anything and for now the boy refuses to talk. He was in a bad shape so we brought him here. A doctor is currently checking on him. That's all we know."

"Ok thank you. We'll take over from now on." The cop nods and leaves.

10 minuites of pacing the floor up and down a doctor walks out. "Are you here for the boy the police brought in earlier?"

"Yes how is he?" I ask immediantly.

"Well he's in a really bad shape as well physically as mentally. He isn't talking to us, maybe you have more luck. If he sees someone he knows he might open up. You can go to him now." The doctor say and Sho and I run into Deku's room.

I freeze as I enter the room and see him, Sho is doing the same. He sits on the floor, on his knees. He put his hands in his lap as if he was waiting for instructions. After a moment I slowly walk over to him and crouch down infront of him, with a bit space to not frighten him.

"Why are you sitting on the floor?"

"I'm not allowed on the bed, alpha. Only if my master wants to do something with me." He answears as if it was the most normal thing in the world. I pale at his words. What did they do to him. He never called me alpha, besides when he was in heat that one time.

"I allow you to sit on the bed now. Please stand up and sit on the bed." I try to get him away from the cold floor.

"I'm sorry alpha but only master is able to allow that." It almost breaks my heart to hear that.

"Your master got arrested, he won't be here for a couple of years." Aizawa says from the door.

"Then I need to get back to sensei. He'll know what to do with me next." Deku says. I don't understand what is going on but I decide to bluff.