Chpater 1: camp redwood

"Look at these abs" said Chet as he lifted up his shirt and flexed for ray. Your friend Brooke blushed and looked away. You didn't really see why people were so in love with him, I mean yes he was hot but not really your taste. He was your taste, Xavier Plymptom. He had blue eyes and frosted blonde hair. His nose was narrow and at the bottom were his plump rosy lips.

"Y/N" Ray said, snapping you back into reality. "Wanna hit?" He said handing you a joint. "Sure" you took it out of rays hand and inhaled the weed. As you blew the smoke out you noticed Xaviers bright blue eyes staring at you, your lips, in the rearview mirror.

He sent you a wink and looked back on the road. He made you feel warm and sent tingles down your spine.

As you guys approached camp redwood you saw a blonde woman stand outside of the entrance. Xavier parked the van in the lot and you guys all exited. "Hello I'm Margaret, I'm the lead counselor here" she shook everyone's and lead us into the camp.

"This is the girls cabin, it's red. And this is the boys cabin, it's blue. And don't try to make purple" she said staring each one of you down. Margaret was a little weird and very strict, but you could get past it.

As you were walking down the path you were in the back of line with Xavier. You felt his strong gaze on you as you walked. He made you tingle and made your thighs weak. He placed his hand on your lower back, you wiped your head around to meet his eyes. "What are you doing?" As you ask his hands slip down on your upper ass making you quiver. "What do you think" he says boldly.

You took his hand off of you and walked off to meet up with Montana and ray. You turned and saw him, his eyes staring down at your denim shorts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night fell, and Margaret called all the campers and counselors to the fire. You were still in your cabin, trying to find a lighter. You heard footsteps approach  the cabin and turned your head around to see who it was. "What are you still doing up here?" Xavier smirked walking towards you.  As he walked s towards you, you could smell his sweet cologne. "Just trying to find something".

As you leaned over and dug into your bag you felt his hands rub up your ass and onto your waist. You straighten out so that your back was up against his.

He put slid one hand from your waist and down to your cunt. "I've seen the way you stare at me" he unbuttoned your shorts and slid his hand to your cunt.

His words rolled out of his mouth like honey as he began to draw little circles around your clit. You let a whimper and bit your lip as he slipped his hand underneath your panties.

"I know you want me" he said softly. Just as he was about to slip his fingers inside you Brooke came rushing to the cabin. "Where the hell have you been?" She said. Xavier quickly pulled his hand out, while you buttoned up your shorts.

"Sorry I just can't find my lighter" you said looking in your bag. "It's fine, Margaret is looking for you both".

You, Xavier, and Brooke all headed down the path to the fire. You looked up at Xavier who was looking down at you. His touch against you made you feel hot and wanted more of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Xavier was with a group of kids helping them figure out how to tie a knot. You looked at him, he was wearing tiny little shorts that showed how big he was. The way his shirt fell against his body and how his hair was so messy made you only want him more.

You walked off into the woods only to be met by Montana and Brooke. "So Y/N, what were you and Xavier doing last night" Montana says nudging your shoulder. "Nothing, he was just helping me find my lighter" you say looking past them. "Is that why his hands were in your pants" Brooke says laughing to herself.

You looked at her confused and walked off, while Montana and Brooke laughed behind you.