Chapter 2: sud

It was 8 pm, and you were hot and sweaty from California's heat. You wanted to shower but only the boys were aloud to at night. 2 hours later you couldn't take it and quietly stepped out of the cabin and walked to the showers.

The night air was cool and refreshing as you walked through the tall redwood trees. When you reached the showers no one was there, or so you thought.

You turned the shower on and undressed yourself. As you were washing your hair, a hand comes up from behind you. It made its way from your hips, then to your throat. "You do know only the boys are allowed to shower in here at night?" He laughed to himself and turned you around.

You covered yourself as he looked you up and down. "Oh don't he shy" he said. He was fully undressed, water droplets falling down from his hair to his cock.

He put his hand to your cheek and lightly stroked it while his other hand pulled you closer to him. His touch was warm and he made your knees weak. "You just couldn't resist me could you?" He said as he whispered in your ear. He placed sloppy wet kisses to your neck. You let out a small moan and he moved his hand downward to your soaking cunt. "Don't make a sound" as he pinned you against the shower wall.

"Xavier" you moaned out as he opened your legs. His throbbing member rubbed against your clit making your thighs twitch. "Do you like that" he said kissing you hardly.

He slid his cock into you and let out small moans. "You want me, I see the way you look at me. I want to fuck you so hard" as he pounded in and out of you.

"Yes Xavier Yes" you moaned out loudly. He grabbed your throat and your head threw back against the wall.

His head leaning on your shoulder as he moaned out your name. His cock was big and ripped through walls. Your pussy gripped around him as he went through you. "Just like that" he said breathless.

"I want you so bad" as he fucked you, his arms around your lower waist making you scream his name. "XAVIER" you felt yourself starting to cum on him, but he continued.

"Say my name" he said as he ripped through you harder and harder each time. "I'm going to cum, Y/N" he said nipping and sucking the skin of your neck leaving little bruises.

You felt his cum leak inside you as he kissed you. You breathed heavily as he grabbed your ass while his cock was still inside you.

He put you down and walked you towards the shower. The water turned on as he kissed you his hands gripped around your ass while yours were tangled in his hair.

He broke the kiss and looked at you for a moment. "Your so beautiful" he picked up one of your legs and threw it against his thigh. He slipped one finger into you, and you moaned breathlessly.

His other hand now in your hair pulling it and tucking it behind your ear.

"Xavier, fuck" you whimpered out biting your lip as he fucked your pussy with his hand. "Cum for me Y/N" he said biting your ear then spreading kisses down your neck.

He fingered and laced his fingers in you. He made his way to your clit and drew little circles around it making you cry out. "Xavier I- I'm gonna c" you said cumming all over his hand.

He slid his fingers out of you and tilted your chin and kissed you gently.

You guys stood under the water just staring at each other. He caressed your cheek lightly and whispered into your ear "Maybe we should get back to our cabins".

He pulled away from you. His touch leaving your body, you wanted to him to do more. He picked up his towel and dried himself off leaving you alone in the shower.