Chapter 3: want

As you walked down to the cafeteria in your white cropped shit and denim shorts, you saw him. He looked at you then turned back around and walked down towards the docks.

You entered the cafeteria, a gust of cool wind hitting your face. You walked over to get a glass of water and sat next to ray. "Do you really think that's true?" Brooke said leaning into Chet looking more nervous than she usually did. "Yes his name was Mr. jingles" Montana said laughing a little at Brooke.

You always felt a little excluded from them. They all seemed so close while you were just floating off.

You got up and walked out, like you weren't even there. You walked over to a bench covered by bushes. You looked at the lake, the ducks in it splashing and playing in the water. Kids laughing and playing, this place was weirdly peaceful and nice.

The faint sound of cracking  gravel came up behind you as he sat down. He looked at you up and down. "Are you following me?" You say looking at him. "Now why would you think that?" He said laughing at your comment.

"I'm come over here by myself then you appear out of nowhere, just like the showers" you say blunt looking into his piercing eyes.

"Maybe i am" he said placing his hand on your thigh. He stroked it lightly as he hummed to himself. "Or maybe you just want my attention" he said his hands squeezing around your thigh.

You tense up at his words and movements. "Trust me I don't" you said looking the other direction. "Then what do you call our little incident last night, friend?"

You turned to him. You moved his hand off your thigh but he placed it back on now moving closer to you. "You already admitted it to me last night baby" he said tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear as he placed a soft kiss onto your lips.

You grabbed his hand that held your hair and kissed him back. This boy made you feel excited and you liked it, you liked it a lot.

"See" he said breaking the kiss. You got up and left walking to your cabin annoyed. He followed you laughing behind you.

"God I love the way your ass hangs out of those shorts, are you trying to tease me?" He said placing a hard grip on your ass. You grabbed his wrist and threw it off.

"Oh come on" he threw his hands up into the air and walked next to you. You opened your cabin door and he followed you in. "Stop following me around like a lost puppy" you said turning your back to him placing your hair into a low bun.

He turned your body around and kissed you again. You couldn't lie, he was a good kisser and knew how to touch you.

He threw you on the bed his body on top of you. He gripped your wrist and placed them side by side. He kissed down your body and unbuttoned your shorts. Gently sliding your panties off and throwing them off the bed.

"Xavier please" you looked down at him as he teased your soaked cunt. He licked your clit and swirled around it making your thigh twitch and your hips move. He slid his tongue down from your clit and into your pussy.

You bit your lip as whimpers left them. He smirked to himself and continued to lick your cunt rapidly. He placed three fingers in you and sucked on your clit. Loud moans escaped your mouth as your legs quivered.

"Oh Xavier, I'm gonna" you said your back arching in the air and your cum leaks all in xaviers mouth.

He licks it while looking at you. You whimper out of pleasure as he licks your cunt clean. "You taste so nice" he says trailing his fingers up from your stomach to your mouth.

He shoved his fingers into your mouth and you sucked and licked them. "You naughty girl" he breathed out kissing your neck then up to your lips.

He got off of you buttoning your shorts and pulling you back up to your feet. He gave you a gentle kiss and left your cabin.

(Ok so like you and him date and then get married and then have no kids and you are a hot couple ok)