So that means he's single

* Louis' pov*

The morning started really awkward and embarrassing for me but I think the rest will be better. While Harry and I were talking my phone started ringing. I picked up and Liam started talking the moment I picked up.
"Hey Lou, I know we'll see each other tomorrow at work but I thought you'd like to meet up with Zayn, Niall, and me."
"Wait a second ." I turned to Harry " how do you feel about meeting a few friends today?" Harry shrugged and nodded.
"Okay sure but -"
"With who did you talk? Oh, are you having a guest, I hope I didn't interrupt."

"Are you done? Great. Yes, I'm having somebody over but no you did not interrupt. And you can come over if you want, you would meet him anyway. But bring pizza, thank you." I hung up and turned to Harry again. "So my friends, Niall, Zayn, and Liam are coming over with pizza." I smiled. The next hour was just us getting ready. Harry was wearing some of my clothes again, I mean he didn't have time to pack before getting thrown into another universe. He wore one of my sweaters and ripped black skinny jeans. I wore a baby pink sweater that was too big for me and leggings.

"Harry!" I called out. With concern written all over his face, he rushed into the room. "I'm just going out with Clifford, do you want to come with me or stay here?" I asked since he doesn't know anyone besides me , I can't just leave him here without saying something. "Would it bother you if I'd come with you?" He asked shyly which was by the way unbelievable cute.

"If it would , I wouldn't have asked. I meet you in 5 on the front door ?" With a yes, he jumped away to get whatever he still needed. While I was trying to get Clifford to come to me , Harry was slipping on his jacket and shoes, how he had his own shoes here? Don't ask me. After at least 10 minutes my dog thought it would be nice to join Harry, literally he just walked to him like I wouldn't be here. Thanks for that, not like I feed him for the last two years.

We walked through the park and talked, until a familiar voice called my name. "Hey Lou!" I turned around and saw Lana walking to us. I opened my arms for a hug which she choose to ignore. She looked Harry up and down , then at me. "I didn't know you caught a guy, how's that ?" I flipped her off. "I didn't, he's just a friend who's visiting me for a bit." I explained." So that means he's single ?" "No!" My answer surprised the three of us. I didn't even gave Harry the chance to answer himself, I answered too fast. After some more talking with Lana we walked again.

"So, I'm taken now?" He asked amused, which made me blush and trying desperately to find a good excuse.I mean yeah you will be, by me would be my honest wish but nit something I could say. So I choose to go with "No but you ain't gonna get taken by my best friend, forget it." He laughed and I was kinda scared he wouldn't believe me. "I'm gonna be honest on this with you, it was not my plan to do so but thanks for being protective over me." He said with a wink. I turned my head as fast as possible to hide the blush on my cheeks. I didn't the would get that I wasn't meaning to protect her with saying that.

A/N : I hope you liked it.
What do you think of the story so far?
Please vote if you liked it :)
Any suggestions on things I could do better ?:)

Stay hydrated, you are precious! <3
- M xx