Can we keep him

*Louis' pov*

After some time, we were back at my flat and waiting for the pizza. I was laying on the couch when Harry was doing whatever. I got lost in my thoughts about ... thing but got thrown out when there was a loud bang. I scrambled off the couch and rushed into the kitchen. Harry was laying on the floor and water all over him. His eyes were closed and if he really looked hurt I wouldn't have laughed. But he wasn't and it looked hilarious. "Are- Are you okay?" I laughed, probably too much but it was just too funny. Harry opened one eye slowly and looked up at me.

"Stop laughing you meanie." He said that while trying his hardest to hide the chuckle that escaped his mouth. I tried, I really did but it just wasn't possible. After I calmed down we heard a knock on the door and I jumped to open it. "Gimme the pizza!" I shouted at Liam who just rolled his eyes at me and gave me the boxes. I looked at Niall and Zayn but they were focused on something behind me. I turned around and saw Harry standing there awkwardly. "Come in," I said to them and stood next to Harry, Introducing him. "Harold, those are Liam, Zayn, and Niall. Ni-"
"My name's Harry, nice to meet you." Cut Harry me off.

Niall being Niall walked to him and hugged him. Harry looked at me searching for a sign of what to do, I shrugged so he hugged him back. Petting him awkwardly on the back. Niall turned to me "Can we keep him?" We all laughed, Niall pouted and Harry looked confused. Liam and Zayn smiled politely at Harry and walked past him, I brought the pizza into the kitchen, and Niall...
He was still clinging to Harry but let him go to eat. Zayn helped me do the dishes while the others watched a movie. "So where did you find him?" He asked leaning his back against the counter. "This makes him sound like a dog, why do you think I found him? Lana did as well."

I didn't know if I could say oh you know, he's from another universe but woke up next to me in my bed ... that would have taken a completely different turn. "Is he your boyfriend?" Zayn asked me. I blushed and shook my head. "Ooh but you want him to be, right? Right? No way!" Zayn walked over to me pressing his hand to my forehead, looking for a fever. I swatted his hand away. "Hush you, idiot." I hissed. Harry didn't need to know I had a crush on him since I saw and talked to him. "Babe!" Zayn shouted. I carefully looked around the corner to see Liam standing up and Niall and Harry asleep cuddled together. I didn't feel jealous thank you very much for asking.

It's crazy how fast Harry got used to cuddly Niall. I mean it's not every day that you have a 22-year-old hanging on you like a toddler. When I turned around I rolled my eyes again, Liam and Zayn really can't go for an hour without kissing. I cleared my throat loudly what made them part and smile at me with an apology written all over their face. Zayn let out an excited squeak and tuned to Liam, I just shook my head. "You won't believe it babe. "Zayn is really to excited for my liking over this fact. "Louis has a crush. I know, I know the grumpy hedgehog doesn't seem like he's able to but ... he is !!!" After Zayn finished I splashed water on him, he deserved it. Liam stood protectively in front of him but I could see the laugh he was hiding.

A/N : I'll probably update more , just cause I feel like it . Heh :)
Would you like more regular updates or something?
Please vote if you liked it :)
Thank you for reading ! <3

Stay hydrated, you're precious! <3
-M xx