Park Jimin

Abusive boyfriend

Abusive boyfriend

Lisa pov : 3 years ago

I Was walking down the street and a group of girls come up to me"Are you dating park jimin." they ask looking at me and i nod.I mean it's already obvious that we are dating so why not."Yes we are dating." i say and They squeal and leave.I shrug and

finish my day by shopping. When i get home i see that it is really quit so i walk in the living room and see jimin looking real angry so i put the bags down.

" Jimin, baby are you alright." I say looking at him. He finally looks at me and start yelling." WHY WOULD YOU TELL THEM WE WERE TOGETHER." He say looking at me mad. I flinch from his yelling and start rubbing my arm" Wel- well i- i thought that some people knew so it was okay." I say scared and he gets up and walk toward me and slap me.I fall to the floor and start tearing up.

" NOW WHAT THE HELL AM IM SUPPOSED TO TELL MY FANS." Jimin say and my tears start falling even more."I-im sorry." i say flinching when he bends down and grab my hair.I groan and try to move his hands." I want you to go up to the room and don't come the fuck down until i say so do you here me." he say looking at me in the eyes and I nod.

"WORDS."he say pulling my hair even more."yes I hear you." i say looking at him and he slaps me again
"YES WHAT." he say holding his hand up again. "Yes daddy." i say crying and shaking.He lets go of my hair and rub my cheek with his thumb.

"Good girl now go on." he say letting my face go.

I get up and walk upstairs and go in the bed room and close the door and go in the bathroom and take a shower and come out and sit on the bed and cry my eyes out, why does he not love me is it because I did not give him my virginity, i am going keep my virginity.

2 hours later i hear the door open and I look up and it's jimin with an ice pack.He walks over to me and sit down and look at me and lift his hand up.I flinch thinking he was gonna hit me but he put a piece of hair behind my ear."You know I love but you can't do stuff without telling me you hear me." he says and I shake my head yes and look down shaking.

"Good girl now put this on your cheek the boys are coming over." he says kissing my cheek and leaving.

I have to leave him

10 minutes later I hear jimin calling me I go downstairs with my head down and don't say anything."Y/n the boys are here." Jimin say looking at my cheek.