Jeon Jungkook

You tell him your pregnant

You were gonna suprise Jungkook on his birthday by telling him your pregnant. He have been wanting a child for a long time so I know he's gonna be so happy. I had everything planed out already and I was gonna suprise the rest of the boys too by telling them their gonna be uncles.

The guys were out drinking and the guys girlfriends stayed with me to help me set up his suprise party."Girl I can't believe you got pregnant before me." Jin girlfriend say as I put a gift in the box. Jin's girlfriend is Latin and she was very beautiful.

I look at her and giggle."Jungkook is very wild."I say laughing and put down the box that was with the other presents."Ok baby doll their gonna be here real quick so we have to finish up."Jimin girlfriend say putting up the decorations and jumping up and down excited.Jimin girlfriend was a gorgeous black girl like me and she was thick and dark skinned and she was just the match for Jimin.

"Ok I'm so excited and scared."I say biting my nail nervously and I huff and get up.We hurry up and finish everything and then we hear Kookie opening the door and we hurry up and turn off the lights and hide some were.I hear footsteps and they walk into room and when he flip the lights on we jump out and scream happy birthday and he jumps.

"Happy birthday Jungkook."I say and he smiles as I walk up to him and put a birthday hat on him."Thanks you baby I love it."He say kissing my lips and I smile and pull away."Ok now you have to blow out your candles."I say grabbing the cake off the table and the candles were already lit.

We all start singing happy birthday to him."HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JUNGKOOK!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!"We say yelling loud and screaming and he smile and blow out his candles.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JUNGKOOK!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!"We say yelling loud and screaming and he smile and blow out his candles

"Woooo your 24 now you old man and guess what?"Jimin say hugging Jung kook and Jungkook hum."I was born in Busan first."Jimin say with a smirk and Kookie roll his eyes kissing me.
"Sure thing midget."Jungkook say pulling away from the kiss and Jimin gasp offended and everybody giggle.

"Well you know what my dick isn't a-"  Jimin got cut off by Jimin's girlfriend covering his mouth and Kookie smirk sticking his tongue out in a teasing matter."Jimin get the hell over here now."Jimin girlfriend say pulling him to the couch to sit down."Ok now you have to open all of your presents"I say handing him the other presents and keeping the little box behind me.

He sits down next to Jimin and start opening his presents and he gasp at what was inside the box."YOU GOT ME A PS5!!!"Jungkook say yelling excited and jumping up and down on the couch and I nod.I wait till he open everybody gifts that they got him and when he was done it was a lot of stuff around him."Wow this is another best birthday thank you guys."Kookie say showing his bunny smile.

I smile and peck his check and I pull out the box

I smile and peck his check and I pull out the box. "Ok you have 2 more gifts to open."I say and he looks around confused."Were is the second one."He say looking at me confused and I bend down and whisper to his ear some naughty stuff and he gasp as I tell him. I kiss his ear and pull away and he was blushing looking down and he quickly grabs the pillow that was in the couch and put it on his  hard on.

I giggle and hand him the box and he slowly starts opening the box the box and he pulls out a little card and a baby onsie too."Read the card out loud."I say smirking at his confused face and he starts reading it."Baby #1."He say reading it and he grabs the baby onsie and read the words on it.

"Happy birthday daddy."He say confused and he sits sill for a minute and then he drop the card and gasp.
"A-a-are you p-pregnant."He say and I nod slowly and pull out the test and hand it to him and the members gasp."I'M GONNA BE A DAD."He say yelling and I nod my head."Yes your gonna be a dad."I say and the guys start yelling as he starts tearing up.

"I'm gonna be a dad Thank you."He say getting up and he hugs me crying on his shoulder and I rub his back as he sobs."I'm gonna be an uncle."Joon say jumping up and down excited and I nod my head.Jungkook bend down and kiss my stomach. "How long."He say wiping his tears looking up at me.

"3 weeks."I say and he nods standing up straight and he bends down and kiss me passionately and I moan as he wraps his hands around my waist.
We got pulled away when Hoseok push his forehead away and hugged me. "Congratulations I'm so happy I'm gonna be an uncle."He say excited and I nod hugging him back.

"Thank you so much and I know you guys are gonna be the best uncles."I say and he jumps up and down hugging Jungkook."Wow you freak I can't believe the youngest is gonna be a dad first."Yoongi say showing his gummy smile."Guest what Jimin I'm the first one to be a dad."Jungkook say giggling and teasing to Jimin.

Well guys this is the end of this imagine hoped you enjoyed it.

VOTE

Bye💜💜💜