Kim Seokjin

BABYSITTING

BABYSITTING

JIN POV !

I was laying down with y/n on my chest sleep when I hear Y/N phone ringing so I pick it up and it's her sister."Hello." I say sitting up and laying Y/N on the bed."Hi Jin do you know were Y/n at." She say "She is laying on the bed why?" I say going to the living room so I won't wake her up." Well I was wondering can you guys watch Jasmine and Bella for a couple hours."She say and I nod." Of course we can."I say because they are some good kids."Thanks you Jin I be over there in a little bit bye." She say and hang up.

She trust me so much to watch her kids because we were bestfriends  before I met y/n.

Bella

Jasmine

Jasmine

I go put her phone on the counter and walk in the room and put a shirt on.
20 minutes later I hear a knock on the door and I open it." Hi Jin how are you doing." Y/S/N say walking in and I smile. " I'm good and how are you little ones. "I say picking up Jasmine and Bella and smiling. I instantly start getting baby fever. "I be gone for a few hours I have to go run some errands bye babies."She say hugging them one more time then leaving.

"So what do you guys want to do."I say as we walk in the kitchen. "I don know uncle Jin." Bella say and I awe." Aw you guys are so cute how about we eat some ice cream and watch movies."I say grabbing Jasmine bottle and warming it up."I lik that but whew auntie." She say as I give Jasmine her bottle.

"She sleeping so we have to be quiet." I say and she nods. I grab a 2 bowls and put ice cream into it. We walk into the living room and I turn on the tv. " What do you want to watch Bella." I say looking at her and she does a thinking face that was so cute.

"Lets watch paw patrol." She say and I groan in my head I hate that show their just showing puppies talking.
"How about we watch uncle Jin He very handsome." I say smiling at her and she shakes her head.

"No thank you." She say and I gasp." Well fine you don't deserve to watch my handsome face." I say and she giggle at me and I end up smiling.

I turn to it and burp Jasmine and she ends up falling asleep on my chest. We finish eating our ice cream and watch the show.

I having baby fever so bad they are so cute.

2 hours later we took a nap but I wake up from jasmine crying." Whats wrong." I say kissing her forehead and then I check her pamper and I gag and she starts laughing.

" ew little girl you stink." I say tickling her and she giggles. I change her pamper then hear the door bell.

I open the door and it y/s/n at the door." I'm sorry if I took to long friend thank you I owe you." She say and I shake my head. "They were angels."I say and help her put the kids in the car.

I watch as they drive off and then go back into the house. I lock the door and take my shirt off and go to our room.

I walk into the room and see y/n still sleep. I crawl in the bed and start kissing her neck and she wakes up."What's wrong baby." She say and I look at her. "Let's have a baby." I say and she giggles.

"Were is this coming from." She say and I shrug and kiss her lips.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Well hoped you enjoyed

Any suggestions?