━━ WHIPPED ❪ SKY. ❫

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

WHIPPED

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

summary : having a crush on your bestfriend while he has feelings for someone else is a whole level of hurt. but it's funny seeing how protective he is of you.

warning : language!

✎ ᝰ

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HURTS MORE, watching your bestfriend fall for someone new, or watching him get back with his ex.

Either way, it hurts like a bitch.

You were having lunch with Musa, Bloom and Aisha when Stella suddenly came - demanding - help for her loss ring.

When Sky sat down beside Bloom practically giving her the biggest heart eyes, you wanted the ground to swallow you.

Then Stella called for Sky, intentionally touching his arm as a warning that he's hers.

You felt like you were going to explode if you don't get out of there.

You abruptly stood up, taking everyone's attention to you.

"Where you going?" Musa asked. Although she can feel your jealousy, she didn't want you to go and leave her with them.

"Library." you said to her, sending a sweet smile that didn't seem real at all.

Musa understood that you needed space so she just nodded and give your hand a soft squeeze.

But Sky didn't get that though, he knows you better than anyone and you never go to the library. Not while planning ahead anyways. "Wait, why?" he asked.

"Not of your business." you unintentionally snapped.

Sky's face fell at the sudden outburst and before he could ask anything you already packed your bag and started to walk away.

But of course you couldn't just make a smooth exit without something messing up.

In a rush, you didn't even realise a guy walking to you. You guys bumped into each other and all of the guy's book fell to the floor.

You kneeled down and started to immediately apologise, "Shit! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you, and I was just-"

The guy chuckled and crouched down taking his books, your fingers brushing against each other. "It's okay love." he said.

Your head snapped up to look him at the sudden pet name as the heat came rushing to your neck and ears.

Sky on the other hand, didn't like how you were blushing because of the guy, and the sudden use of word love, made a pit in his stomach grew as he clench his fists.

When Musa suddenly felt a wave of anger in the cafeteria, her attention moved to Sky noticing how red his face has gotten, she smirked.

The whole situation is just funny now.

The guy you bumped into was cute to say the least. He has these gorgeous honey brown eyes that made you melt and his charming smile. Let's not forget his dimples.

Oh my god the dimples.

You coughed and broke the staring contest you were in.

Your legs were jelly as you stood up, and with holding the books, you didn't have too much balance.

When the guy noticed you were about to fall he immediately came forward to catch you.

But Sky was faster.

He always had this sixth sense if he's with you.

It was like he just knows when you will get hurt and no matter how many times you fall, it will always be Sky who caught you.

Riv said that it's because Sky is whipped for you.

Whatever the hell that means.

Just the thought of you hurting made the blonde's heart broke.

His hands went to your waist as he held you up. Stella and Bloom looked at you guys in jealousy but not for the same person.

You cleared your throat and moved out of Sky's grip as you hand the boy earlier his books.

The boy awkwardly took back his books and looked at you, "Can I have a name?"

You smiled, "I'm-" but as you were about to answer Sky's arm went back to your waist.

"No you can't. Now leave." Sky said as he gave the boy a deadly glare. The boy who's name was unidentified nodded vigorously and walked away.

Your eyebrows furrowed, it wasn't like Sky to be rude.

Sky's eyes trained on the boy as he leaves but you turned to look at Sky and punched his shoulder.

"What the hell?" you scolded him, trying to keep your face from forming a big smile with how his arms set protectively around your waist.

He looked at you, shrugging his shoulders and said, "Didn't like him."

"You don't know him, Sky." you chuckled.

Oh how he would hear you laugh over and over again. And to just see your smile every day makes him so happy, and how to feel when kissing you-

"Sky?" you asked him worriedly as he continued to stare at your face.

Sky blushed noticing how he was caught in the act decided to play it cool. "You're just really pretty."

Wow. Cool Sky. Really cool.

He mentally face palmed himself. At how face turns into shock.

"Thank you." you said shyly giving him a smile.

And he melted right then and there.

Damn it, Riv's right. He's so whipped.

-

author's note | they all just staring at them like 👁️👄👁️

but hey hope u like this!

don't forget to comment and vote <3

I LOVE U GUYS SM <33

^^^ YES U. DID YOU DROPPED THAT?
it's okay we all did.

- love, hana
1march2021