━━ SECOND ❪ RIVEN. ❫

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

SECOND

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

summary : riven went to your room and found some pretty interesting things about you, and also about your little crush on him.

warnings : angst, slight suicidal thoughts.

✎ ᝰ

YOU HAVE BEEN THE SECOND CHOICE FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN REMEMBER. Being the little sister of Stella, you couldn't actually get away from that.

Always being left by friends because the other one got more popular. Always having last to be picked in a group assignment.

Always.

Until one day you didn't felt like that anymore. Until one day you met him.

It's weird honestly, having feelings for your sister's boyfriend's bestfriend.

That was confusing.

With Riven you always felt like the first choice. The top priority, and not the backup plan.

But all of that went down the drain when he suddenly had this thing with Beatrix.

At first you thought it was just a fling. Although that still hurt you, you thought it was anything but having emotions.

But they got closer, and to anyone, in one glance they could probably say that they're a couple.

You were fiddling with your pen in one hand, the bottom of it hitting softly at your forehead while the other holding your journal, you jotting down your latest feels and adventures. With the soft voice of Conan Gray filled the calm atmosphere.

Everyone was out partying and you chose to stay in your bedroom. It was totally not because you were avoiding someone.

Totally.

Okay fine you were. You didn't want to see the guy you're into sucking faces with another person.

"I still remember," the first verse of the song already made you let out a grunt, the song literally sounded what you felt currently.

But as much as you wanted to turn it off, it was such a heart felt song that you just couldn't. So you joined singing it.

"third of December," you softly sang as you continue to write what interesting thing has happened in the past week.

"me in your sweater," the lyric made you think about a memory of you and Riven. You just have gotten into a fight with your mother, all the yelling sent your mind into a spiral, you felt like honestly drowning yourself.

It was just too much.

You didn't know why but your legs carried you to Riven and Sky's room. Your nose twitching every so often as the cold air hit you.

You knocked on the door resulted in Riven woke up from his sleep, opening it. It left him slightly baffled to see you with red puffy eyes with tear stains on your cheeks.