━━ MOONLIGHT ❪ BEATRIX. ❫

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

MOONLIGHT

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

summary : running on an open field, with your hand engulfing hers.

warnings : hurt & comfort, so much fluff, insecure beatrix :((, mature language, reader gives main character vibes ;)

word count : 0.6k

dedicated to this angel, val-ntyne cause she wanted a soft girl x beatrix so i'm giving it to her <33

──── ・。.・゜✭・────

YOU WERE ALWAYS KNOWN AS THE FAVOURITE TO ANYONE IN YOU LIFE. With your kind, sweet, supporting and funny manner it's impossible not to love you.

And the fact that you're nice to all creatures too? The sight of you chasing a butterfly will always bring a soft smile to her face.

That's why Beatrix constantly questions herself : Why on earth out of seven billion people on earth, would you date her?

The person who is the total opposite of you?

There are a lot of boys and girls who landed on your feet the second they see you. But you always politely turn them down, not making them feel embarrassed. Simply saying that you're in a happy relationship that you wouldn't trade for the world.

Beatrix smoothly hides a blush when you mentioned it the other day. You think it's completely absurd how Beatrix would doubt herself. You would always assure her that she's your person.

With that said, Beatrix had this plan of sneaking you out of your dorm to run around at the open field. Forgetting your worries of the world. The fact that you didn't doubt for a second before joining her made butterflies appear in her stomach.

The soft aura surrounding you both made you feel like you're on top of the world. Laughter and giggles came out of you both as you quickly made your way to the field.

The moon and stars littering the sky, brought a twinkle in your eyes. When Beatrix turned to look at you, her heart skipped one to many beats.

"Come on Bea!" you excitedly exclaimed.

Your voice broke her out of the trance she was in as your hand engulfed around hers. A beautiful smile rest on both of your faces, running with joy radiating off you guys.

"Slow down, you're going to hurt!" Beatrix warned, as she pulled her hand back, causing you slow your pace.

It also has been known that you were quite the clutz.

"I'll be fine-"

Before you could even finish the sentence, you tripped on a rock bringing Beatrix down with you.

"Ow!"

"And you were saying?" Beatrix teased, softly smiling at your pouty face as she groaned trying to get up, holding out a hand for you.

"It's not my fault the rock came out of nowhere!"

"But the rock was already-"

"YADA YADA YADA. Stupid rock." you cut her off.

Beatrix looked at you with raised eyebrows as you gave her a sheepish smile. You grabbed her hand helping you stand up while dusting the dirt off your outfit.

Once you were back on your feet, you stare at each other for a few seconds before you burst out laughing. Like you didn't just fall flat on your face. Beatrix tried to keep a straight face, she really did, but looking at that big smile of yours, she just couldn't control when her own big smile appear.

"You're an idiot you know that right?" she chuckled. A soft look on her face as she looked at you.

You stared at her with your jaw dropping slightly, "Hey! That's rude!"

Smirking, Beatrix added, "But you're my idiot obviously." trying to fight the blush of her face.

Your cheeks warmed at her statement and looked at her with a fond smile.

"Your idiot."

「 ⋆⛧* hana's note

so guess who's back?????

this has actually been sitting in my drafts for a month and only now im posting it jwbshdbd

but n e ways

IM IN A SOFT MOOD <3

HOPE YALL LIKE THIS! MWAH MWAH KISSES

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES <3!!

- love, hana
5sept2021