━━ NEW FEELING ❪ MUSA. ❫

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

NEW FEELING

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

summary : musa tutors you, but instead of a quick quiz, it ended with a karaoke session.

warnings : like one curse word

dedicated to @bsbdhvd <3

author's note : so sorry if this isn't really musa just wanted to give this idea a shot :))

──── ・。.・゜✭・────

STUDYING WAS NEVER REALLY YOUR FORTE. In fact you don't even know the last time you opened a book willingly. But you always did once in a while, specifically the night before a test would be.

Your grades were average, good enough, you know you can do better if you just put in the effort, but frankly you didn't want to. But with the important test coming up, you might just have too.

Seems like Headmistress Dowling was way ahead of you when she told you that she assigned you with a tutor.

"Alright let's go through this again."

You groaned, it came out mumbled seeing that your head was buried in a pillow. You have been going past this topic over and over again and you're getting tired.

"But we just did!"

Musa ran her hands on her face in frustration, "Then why are you still not getting it?" she asked, looking at you with raised eyebrows.

"Magiphilosophy is bullshit, nobody cares about this stuff." you said, sitting up from your position.

"It's actually pretty interesting when you understand it." she shrugged, flipping the book that was on her lap.

"Let's do something fun!" you whined.

She tried reaching for her book when you pulled it away from her grasp. Closing the book and placing it behind you.

Putting her headphones on, she ignored your actions. "You need to study."

"And you need to do something fun."

"Music is all I need." she smiled at you.

A light bulb went off in your head, "That's a good idea!"

"What-"

"Let's have a little karaoke session!" you exclaimed, already feeling and searching for a song in your phone.

"No thanks."

You deflate at her dismissal. Sensing your disappointment Musa wanted to apologise but the song Physical by Dua Lipa interrupted the silence.

"Common love isn't for us, we created something phenomenal. Don't you agree?"

You stood up as the song started, your lips moving with the lyrics.

Musa groaned in annoyance at the high volume and moved to turn it down, but you took her hand and brought her to her feet.

"Let's dance!"

"No." she deadpanned, letting go of your hand.

"Come on!"

"All night, I'll riot with you."

You dance and jump with the beat, slightly losing your balance at how hard your whipping you're hair.

"I know you got my back and you know I got you. So come on,"

"Come on!" you sang to her, putting out your hand again.

Musa watched you in amusement, as you continued to dance like no one's watching. Her eyes flickered to your beaming for a couple of seconds before giving in.

You squealed when Musa put her hand on yours.

"Lights out, follow the noise. Baby, keep on dancing like you ain't got a choice. So come on,"

"Come on!" you and Musa sang together with huge smiles on your faces. "Let's get physical!"

Musa felt something she had never experienced before. Longing. Fondness. The way her heart flutters at the sound of your voice makes her head spin.

And maybe you didn't pass the test with flying colours, you still found someone that made your life a little bit more colourful. And that's all that matters.

「 ⋆⛧* hana's note

my beloved <3

okay this may not make sense but who cares 🙄

hope yall like this <33

^^^ Y/N to musa every five seconds

- love, hana
5sept2021