article 0.7

MAIA FOX ARRIVES IN LA, AHEAD OF MARVEL FILMING!

England's sweetheart Maia Fox arrived in LA this morning, ahead of speculation that the third instalment in The Avengers is set to begin filming this month.

Yesterday, Maia uploaded to Instagram, with the caption 'goodbye england, see you tomorrow america' and confirmed in the comments to a fan that Los Angeles was her first stop. Fans are speculating a quick work stop before heading on out with the rest of the cast to Atlanta, where filming is located.

Chris Evans also commented with a 'see you soon', potentially hinting to a pre-filming meet up! Along with Robert Downey-Jr commenting 'safe flights' and Fox returning the comment with a 'thank you dad', suggesting they've already began a close bond. How we would love to be a fly on the wall on first day of filming!

A fan uploaded this to Twitter this morning, saying she had met the new marvel star at a Starbucks

A fan uploaded this to Twitter this morning, saying she had met the new marvel star at a Starbucks. When asked, Fox said she had just gotten off her flight but gave no indication to filming schedules.

Anthony and Joe Russo have confirmed filming will follow previous years and will be held at the studios in Atlanta. Will we see Maia joining the cast and flying out to Georgia in the next few week?

People also like:
➝ QUIZ: Which Avenger is your soul mate?
➝ Maia Fox: Who is Marvel's newest actress?
➝ Celebrities who became single this year!
➝ Chris Evans' Relationship History!