🍋 errorberry 🍋

(Edited)

Requested by EeveeLover352

Errors p.o.v
'Ugh I hate being in heat', just as I was thinking that blue came in the anti void, fresh probely sent him here to do something..............
...... I have a idea. "Hey error fresh told me to give you this" blue handed me chocolate, I knew fresh took my chocolate for whatever reason. Blue was about to leave though the portle fresh made "hey blue can you help me with something?" I asked. "Sure, what do you need help with?" I smirked after blue finished his sentence. All I did was go to blue and kiss him he was surprised but kissed back.

🍋 Lemon starts 🍋

Still errors p.o.v
I moved down to his neck and started licking and sucking on it he started to moan. I stopped and looked at all the hickey's on his neck. I started rubing were his pelvis should be he summoned his female body, I well we all thought he was innocent but boy were we wrong or me rubbing were is pelvis should be triggered his magic. I summoned my male body "beg" I said well looking down at him "please fuck me until I can't walk error~" he said well grabbing my dick.

I took off his clothes than mine. I lined my dick were his pussy and put it in he moaned from pain and pleasure. "I will wait for you to adjust" a minute passed and he said "you can move now~" I started thrusting into him "faster~". I started thrusting faster blue was a moaning mess.

~1 hour later~

Nobodys p.o.v
Error thrusted a few more times before cuming, blue came after error. Error pulled out of blue the cum poring out of blue than, ink poped in most likely to anoy error "I-INK!" Blue said, "I forget 1000 things in a day, I'll make sure this is one of them" ink said before leaving.

-
324 words