Inkberry angst (slight errorberry)

-a/n-
I am going to change this up abit. I am going to be coming up with story's, you can still request, I am just going to try and practice writing abit here, and do unpopular ships. Also this is based on a comic that I created.

Oh ya this takes place on April 2.

-Inks p.o.v-

'I have now had a crush on blue for 2 years, and I have decided I am going to confess my feelings today!' I write down a note so I won't forget like I forgot about my confession last week.

I feel the bad sans's destroying a au, so I get out my phone and call Blue since dream can tell when Nightmare is causing negativity.

*Insert phone noises*

"Hey ink"

"BLUE THE BAD SANS'S ARE DESTROYING A AU!"

"WHAT!"

"Yeah I'll pick you up"

*Insert a phone end call noise*

I open a portal to Blue and I blush abit when I see him. "Come on" I say in a slight demanding tone "ok" Blue says in a cheerful tone god I love him so much.

As we walk in the portal Blue trips on himself and I catch him just in time. "Are you okay!" I said with worried in my voice "yeah..." Blue replied.

"Night"-"ERROR" I interupted Dream while he was talking. "Ugh, what do you want squid" Error said with hate in his voice "I want you to stop destroying aus" "HA unlikely" Error replied once again. Soon we went in a battle, me and Error fought, Cross along side Error, Blue fought Dust and Horror, finally Dream, Nightmare, and Killer fought.

-time skip because I'm lazy,
might add fighting later-

-Blues p.o.v-

Ink just called me and asked if I can meet him in Flowerfell of course I said yes.

When I got there I saw ink standing under a tree, that looked like it was pulled straight out of yandere simulater.

"Hi Ink, why did you want me to come here?" "Be-because I w-wanted to tell you something" ink said stuttering, "what do you want to tell me?" " I LO..." Ink doesn't finish his sentence "you what?" I said confused.

-3rd person p.o.v-
"I love you.." Ink said shyly. "I'm sorry ink but I don't feel the same...I hope that's ok.." Blue said feeling abit sad "APRIL FOOLS!!!" Ink said the first thing that came to mind. "Ink it's April 2" Blue said correcting Ink. "Well April 2..." Ink said wishing it was April 1.

Ink left to his room as quick as he can and started crying. A few hours later he goes to Error to annoy him. But when he got there he saw Blue and Error k-kissing!? He decided right then and there....

He must have Blue.

He doesn't have a choice.

-474 words
Do you want to see the comic? It is still unfinished.