Part 1

People warned him to stay away.

"She's nothing but trouble." They said.

"She can't be trusted." They warned.

"She's a poison." They shuddered.

People tried to warn him, but did he listen?

Absolutely not.

Ever since you were little, you've had a power that allows you to make people fall in love with you with a snap of your fingers. You didn't put them under a spell and made them do whatever you said, that wasn't how your powers worked.

You would simply just make them fall in love with you. Whether it was a couple of love, a family love, a friendship love, any kind of love and you could make them have it. It was as if they had fallen in love with you on their own.

But ever since you were little, you've been known to manipulate people for your own entertainment. You could make boyfriends leave their girlfriends and girlfriends leave their boyfriends. You could make families accept you and treat you as their own. How do you think you made friends?

Even though you've manipulated people for your own use, you've also helped people. You defeated Loki by making him fall in love with you, it was simple really. Ever since that day you became an Avenger and have become a good asset to the team.

But that didn't stop you from your poisonous ways.

First, you made Steve fall for you, used him until you were bored with him. Sweet and kind Steve, now that you look back on it a few years later, you really wished you hadn't made him fall in love with you for those four months.

However, towards the end of those four months, you made Tony fall in love with you too. Those two fought over you and you loved every minute of it. You almost started a civil war.

After you left Steve and took your love out of him, causing him to hate you, you started using Tony as your new puppet. You loved using him, all those fancy things and gifts? It was heaven.

Six months later, you dumped Tony and he went running back to Pepper, you stopped using the Avengers as puppets. All of them became annoyed and angered with you after you used both Steve and Tony for your own uses. You made the two fight and caused Tony to leave Pepper for close to seven months.

So you promised you would stop and would no longer use your powers on any of them, along with any other agent of SHIELD.

And you kept that promise for nearly a whole two years, but then Sam Wilson came along and you couldn't stop yourself. You used him for five months before breaking up with him and running along to your next "victim" as the Avengers called them.

That's when the Avengers had had enough of you, you had broken a promise and lost their trust in you. You stayed at the Avengers tower but stayed out of their way unless necessary.

Your ways never changed.

Until you met Bucky Barnes that is.

You didn't use your powers on Bucky, you had considered it but you never went through with it.

There was something about him that made you feel something inside your stomach, it felt like butterfly kisses and it made your chest clench every time he came around.

At first, you honestly had no idea what it was, but after doing some online research, it seemed like you might have had a crush on Bucky.

That or you were dying.

But you were pretty sure it was the first one.

"Y/n, right?" His voice made you jump and turn around quickly, dropping the fork that was in your hand with a donut on the end. It clattered onto the floor beneath you and your donut landed on your socks.