confused

Esme's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm I groaned and got up I went to the bathroom and got ready headed to the front ate breakfast. I went down to my classes and opened the door everyone turned to me I walked in and sat down in a seat. I then felt someone staring so I glanced and it was Blaze he was hot but I could not show it. I then chuckled to myself then the teacher Called on blazed for an answer he got angry because ehe didn't raise his hand he punched a hole in the table and yelled he looked at me and walked out. he dint come to all his classes after I got worried I went to my dorm he was in my dorm with jade and her girlfriend he was on his phone. I  was shocked. he looked up I closed he door smiling then turning back around I sat on my bed and sighed I got on my phone.  jade talked and said other was another party tomorrow night I said ill go. blaze looked at me and said you'll go with me I looked at him and said who me?. he said yes so I said ok. then jade and her girlfriend left to go get some books, blaze looked at me up and down and licked his lips. I then felt a wetness in panties. I take a big gulp and lay down blaze then sits on my bed and says wanna play a game I looked at him and said sure. he then asked me if I was a virgin I got nervous and looked down and said yes quietly. he smirk and said so the game is that if you make a noise you loose while sinking I went along with it. he then paths hand on my thigh then he started slowly kissing my neck hitting my sensitive spot I let out a small moan as he kept going he then kissing me roughly I did it back he then swirled his tongue in my mouth as we both fought for dominance he won he then reached his hands down my pants and he was touching my clit over my panties I moaned louder. he whispered in my ear and said" I knew you were mine" he then took off my panties and stuck one finger in my slit I moaned loud I told him to go faster and harder and he did he then hit my g spot and said "who you belong to" I said blaze he said that's not my name I said "daddyyy can I please cum" he said yes princess and all my juices went all over him as he licked his fingers. my legs where shaking just from that I was shocked he was smirking. he kissed me on my lip and then laid on my lap we fell asleep.