jealous

I woke up blaze was still sleeping I get up and turn my alarm off he wakes up and says morning princess morning I say. I get ready and blaze grabs clothes and gets ready. we didn't have class today so I could have all day to pick out my outfit for the party tonight. I go out and go to the mall. I go into this store it has short dresses I buy one its dark blue. I go to my dorm to try it on and it looks good. then I go see what jade is doing of corse she is with her girlfriend in the library I sit and talk to them then we go back to our dorm sit on our phones and then time past us and it was time to get ready. I put on the dress and some make up and did my hair. then we sat down and talked before we went. then we went to the party I saw blaze we said hey to each other and I got a drink I sat down and got on my phone. when I felt the couch move it was some guy he tried getting my number I said no and told him I have a boyfriend. he just kept talking and wouldn't give up so I ignored him and stay on my phone I talked to Rebecca she was pretty drunk and then jade came over she said blaze was acting weird for some reason. I looked around until I found him he was giving me a death glare my heart started to best fast Ill admit I was a little scared. I continued talking to my friends then I got a little and thought I should leave so I walked back as I was walking it felt like someone was walking behind me or following me for some reason so I sped walk and I was at my dorm opening the door when someone pushed me in my dorm and pinned me against the wall I saw it was blaze he was smirking who was that guy you were talking to he whispered in my ear I felt his breath on my neck. n-nobody  I studdered while looking at the floor not wanting to make eye contact he then grabbed my neck in his hand gently but sturn look at me when I'm talking to you he said making me have eye contact I cant lie it turned me on I felt a wetness drip in my pants he whispered your mine and only mine you got it. yes I said yes what he said yes daddy he smiled and said that's right princess all mine. I wanted to test him to his limits now that I'm turned on so I was being a brat and said I'm not all yours he look at me and slammed his hand on the wall next to my face I jumped he yelled and said your all fucking mine or ill make you mine you fucking brat he said I whimpered he then picked me up and put me on the bed he tied me on the bed and kissed my thigh I tried to move but couldn't he laughed and lick my opening making me gasp. he stuck his tongue inside my opening he went faster harder and deeper making me a moaning mess he then hit my gspot over and over again making my legs shake as I moan loudly  fucking brat he says he then stuck 2 finger in my opening while licking my clit I scream im all yours daddy please. please what  he says can I come daddyyyy please I cried yes princess I then cum all on his fingers. he licks his fingers while looking at me. I love you he says I'm shocked but react happy as ever  I love you too.

let me know if you guys want more of these if you like this ok I love you <3