Ch 6

Ina: Hey, Y/n.

Y/n: Yeah?

Ina: How good are you at managing your anger?

Y/n: I'm usually very calm except for some circumstances.

Ina: Oh. Ok.

Y/n: What about you, Ina

Ina: I rarely gets angry you know.

Y/n: Anyways, when are you gonna stream?

Ina: In 10 minutes.

Y/n: Oh, okay. What will you be playing?

Ina: Minecraft.

Y/n: Ooh. So you're gonna continue your progress at the Hololive En server?

Ina: Yeah. And also, I will play with the Crazy Craft 30 minutes before the stream ends.

Y/n: Interesting. Well, I'm gonna go to the park then. Don't wanna bother your stream. And I don't want the other members to know too.

Ina: Eh? You can just stay inside.

Y/n: Nah, I'mma buy some groceries on the way home too. Got anything you want me to buy?

Ina: Umm... Can I get a Caco Calo please?

Y/n: Sure.

(At the park)
Y/n was walking while admiring the view when he suddenly bumped into something.

He turned his head and saw a pinked haired woman in front of her.

Y/n: Oh! I'm sorry!

???: I'm sorry too!

Y/n: Don't worry, it's my fault. For my apology, please take this 100 (banknote)

???: No, no, no, no!

Y/n: Just take it. *Put the money on the woman's hand) There.

???: Thank you, but there's no need to do this.

Y/n: Well, take it as a gift then. Anyways, my name is Y/n L/n. You can call me anything you want.

???: My name is Mori Calliope. Call me Mori or Calliope.

Y/n: Nice to meet you, Mori. Your name do remind me of someone though.

Mori: Well, maybe the one your thinking is someone who has the same name with me.

Y/n: Wait... You're Mori Calliope from Hololive En! I mean, she has a pink hair and so do you. She has a scythe on her back and so do you. I mean. Which person will carry a scythe on their back other than you?

Mori: Well, that is me.

Y/n: Well, nice to meet you but I got to go.

Mori: Ok, bye then.

Y/n: Bye.

(2 hours later)

Y/n went back to Ina's house. He brings back some paperwork and did it right away in his room.

(No one's POV)

Ina ended her stream after 3 hours.

Ina: My viewer did like Crazy Craft... I'm gonna thank Y/n. Wait... Is he home yet?

Ina went to Y/n's room and saw him doing some paperwork in front of his PC.

Ina:*thought* better not disturb him. I'm gonna draw something.

(6 hours later)

Y/n: Ugh, finally... I'm done... *Falls asleep on the desk*

Ina: Y/n- oh... He's asleep. *Looks at desk*

Ina: H-he did that many? No wonder he's tired. *Pulls Y/n's office chair and pushed him onto his bed*

Y/n: *groan* ugh...

Ina: Sorry.

Y/n then pulled one of Ina's tentacles and hugged it tightly, burying his face in the tentacles. Then, Y/n pulled Ina and hugged her.

Ina blushed madly and covered her face with her tentacles.

Ina: *thought* I-i-is he doing this on purpose?! We're used to do this when we're small. But why am I feeling like this? Whatever, I'm gonna go to sleep... This is a rare chance after all.

(A few hours later)

Y/n and Ina are asleep besides each other while hugging each other.

Y/n: *wake up* Ah- Ina?! W-w-what?!

Ina: You are the one who pulled me!

Y/n: Ah! My sleep paralysis... I'm sorry, Ina. I'm going to pack my things.

Ina: No! I wouldn't say I hate it...

Y/n: Ok... I'm sorry.

Ina: Stop apologizing already. Or I will bonk your head with a crowbar.

Y/n: Ok... Sorry-

Ina: Bonk!

Y/n fell asleep again due to unknown reason. While Y/n is asleep, Ina lay beside him and hugged him tightly.

Ina:*thought* I-I love him? Maybe.
______________________________________
To be continued...