Ch 11: Truck-kun into the action

Y/n just finished his stream. It has been 2 months since he debuted and he has reached 69, 420 subscribers.

(A/n: Coincidence? I think not!)

Y/n: Ina!

Ina: Hmm?

Y/n: Wanna collab soon?

Ina: Sure. What will we do?

Y/n: Wanna play some Minecraft?

Ina: Yeah. That sounds fun.

Y/n: Let me text my manager.

Ina: Yea. I'm gonna text mine too. To update my schedule. 

(A few minutes later)

Y/n: I'm going to the grocery store. Do you need anything?

Ina then told Y/n to wait and went to her room. 2 minutes later, she came back, holding a piece of paper. There is about 15 things on the list. 

Y/n: That's... A lot.

Ina: Yeah... Sorry...

Y/n: Well, see you later.

Ina: Bye.

Y/n drove to the grocery store to buy some groceries. Besides the grocery store, a homeless man was begging for money. Y/n went inside the store and bought the groceries. He also bought an extra of 1 month worth of food, water and essentials.

Then, he went out of the grocery store and gave the extras to the homeless man. He also gave him 500 (Money). The homeless man thanked him that he get on both of his knees and started to cry.

Several minutes later, Y/n went to his car and drove back home. Halfway on the road, a truck moving in 70 km/h crashed into Y/n. Y/n's car lost control and crashed into a fence. He fell unconscious.

He woke up for a few more seconds and saw a white ceiling. He was unconscious again. 

Y/n woke up. His head, hand, torso, chest and leg are wrapped. Y/n's d*ck was safe as he put magazine, several layer of the material of anti bullet vest in his pants around his crotch. 

Suddenly, the door burst open. All of Holostar En entered the room.

Matthew: DUDE! YOU OKAY?!

Random nurse: Shhh. This is a hospital.

Matthew: Sorry.

Y/n: Do I looks like I'm okay to you?

Matthew:... You're alive. So that's okay.

Aylijoy: Here. We bought some fruits for you.

Y/n: Thanks.

Aylijoy: So... Mind telling us how you got into the accident?

Y/n told them the whole accident.

Y/n: I think I'm unlucky or cursed. Or maybe both.

Matthew: Why would you SEISO?

Aylijoy: Stop with  the puns, Matt.

Y/n: Anyways, I've been put into bad situation a lot. Only some of them ended with good results.

Nurse: I'm sorry but your visiting time has ended.

Aylijoy: We'll get going. See you, Y/n.

Matthew: Bye, Y/n.

Y/n: Bye guys.

Y/n then ate some fruits and fell asleep.

(The next day)

Y/n woke up on his usual routine and looked at Twitter. A lot of people was wishing Y/n to get better soon.

He then heard a knock on the door. Ina rushed in and hugged you softly.

Ina: Y/n... *cries*

Y/n: Shh... Shh... Don't cry, Ina. Don't cry.

Ina: How could I not cry when my best-friend got into an accident and got injured?! *cries more*

Y/n: I'm sorry...

Ina then snuggled into Y/n's chest.

Later, the Hololive En entered the ward.

Calli, Gura, Ame and Kiara: Y/n! How did you got into a the accident?

Y/n: Basically, I got ran over by a truck at the traffic light. Apparently, the driver of the truck is a serial murderer and was chased by the cops when we crashed.

Gura: ...A.

Y/n: Anyways, because of my "Abnormality", which is I regenerate 50% faster than others, I can be released next month. So, for the time being, I would stream for 1 month. My viewers doesn't know that I'm hospitalized and I don't plan to let them know either. 

Ame: Why?

Y/n: 1st, I don't like people wishing me to get better soon. 2nd, I just felt like it.

Kiara: Okay. So we shouldn't tell the viewers?

Y/n: Yes. 

Calli: Umm... Y/n.

Y/n: Yea?

Calli: Why are you able to regenerate faster?

Y/n: My genes and my breathing?

Calli: Breathing?

Y/n: Yes. I deep breath all the time.

Calli: All the time? How long can you hold your breath?

Y/n: 2 minutes and 5 seconds on surface and 1 minutes 25 seconds in water.

Calli: Alright.

Y/n and the others chatted a little more. Then, a nurse came and told them to leave except for the one who will take care of Y/n.

Ina: I'm the one who will take care of him.

Amelia: *whisper* Is it because you want to spend time with him?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ina: N-no!

Ame: *whisper* Really?

Ina: Ye-yea.

Ame: Ok.

The others left and Ina stayed at the ward.

Y/n fell asleep a few minutes later. Ina then sat on the chair and fell asleep too.

_________________________________________________________

A/n: Sorry for the late post.

_________________________________________________________

To be continued...