Chapter I

She starts crying horrificly as she has witnessed death in the first person. I rush to calm her stress. I hear the warm shower spray down water hard yet soothing on the tub in the fogged bathroom. "Calm down. Calm down." I comfort her. I'm most uncomfortable with the nudity of the situation but I try my best to ignore it. I turn off the fossit dry her with a towel and lead her to get changed into her dress. We go to the lowest floor of the house on the east side down the rimless stepless orange stair path. We enter our circular shaped tailoring room. A room of mirrors what you will. A reflection of everyone funny enough on how I'm feeling. Then I see my partner Mr.Orchid. Now Orchid is a strict yet passionate character. He demonstrates honor in his dresses and other accessories yet not prideful about it. He puts a detail in his dress that demonstrates the skill of a mathematician ,but with the creativity of a painter. The dress we put on her is of a an old New York immigrant gothic aseathic. A black and red dress with violet roses on her head to resemble a traditional Ukrainian dress. With a more modernist twist of American gothic a la Sweeny Todd. Now we bring her to the Greco Roman hallway which above the room of mirrors. We have our Roman and Greek statues in this room. All of them being replicas and quite having little in sale value for statues but it looks classy and I lose prentetioness for admitting it. The hall is covered in a fine beige marble hexagon but with two small parrell sides to have the black marble connect the beige. At the end of the hallway is our Fox Cine camera and we have because it is better with film. We take some poses of her then emotional poses ranging to stoic to playful. Then we take her to her room all cozied up with her a lamp a DVD player and television and we serve essential nutrients that she needs we put her to sleep and close the door good night.